Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular CallBar Jailbreak Tweak has Just Been Updated With iOS 8 Support

Works great for me except as mentioned above when tapping recent calls, sends into boot loop. Everything else works great on i6....

Quote Originally Posted by donbp View Post
    I think everybody has been installing the old version. The developer has posted a new one called callbar for ios7 and 8 and it is build 0.8-10 and it seems to be working fine now.
    I used the latest version, I never got passed the lock white screen with apple logo, i just did a restore, but will stay away from this until i see more positive on the install.

Update is live in Cydia....grab it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2014-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by donbp View Post
    I think everybody has been installing the old version. The developer has posted a new one called callbar for ios7 and 8 and it is build 0.8-10 and it seems to be working fine now.
    I installed the version u reference and it caused the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zimmerman Marvive View Post
    You were never in a Boot Loop. I just bought it and hit the same problem. It was a bug that made it look like you were stuck on the boot screen, but it was in fact the lock screen. Try it again, you'll notice that you could still activate Siri and even toggle the "boot screen" on and of just by pressing the lock button. All I had to do to fix it was do a hard reboot (lock button and home button hold) And it was fixed. Cheers.
    Lock and home button reboot repeatedly did not fix on my i6 w iOS 8. Stayed on boot logo after repeated tries. If it wasn't a boot loop it behaved so much like one as to be indistinguishable.

Quote Originally Posted by talkin73 View Post
    I installed the version u reference and it caused the problem.

Lock and home button reboot repeatedly did not fix on my i6 w iOS 8. Stayed on boot logo after repeated tries. If it wasn't a boot loop it behaved so much like one as to be indistinguishable.
    I tried this as well, did no good on an iPhone 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by IChi1d View Post
    great keep them coming!! Be careful guys my phone got stuck on white back boot screen with apple logo but the phone is still active i just cant see anything no password screen no nothing, now i got to do a restore. I am on iphone 5s

Odd... this tweak worked great for me! I'm thrilled for this, it was one of my favorites and it's way better now with this release

Quote Originally Posted by Evaded View Post
    I tried this as well, did no good on an iPhone 5s.
    I have a 5S and this tweak is working perfectly for me .. odd, maybe there's something else others have installed that's conflicting in some instances..

Have you tried booting in safe mode? ( holding the volume up button during a reboot ) .. that should bypass ALL tweaks and let you uninstall things.
    Last edited by oneduality; 2014-11-14 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Update is live in Cydia....grab it
    Still end up in a loop. Two "wheels" on screen when finishing install in Cydia as though trying to finish install and respring simultaneously. Had to manually reboot to get out of this endless spinning wheels screen in Cydia. This even happened with previous version yesterday. Gives me the impression something is happening with the installation.

Quote Originally Posted by oneduality View Post
    Odd... this tweak worked great for me! I'm thrilled for this, it was one of my favorites and it's way better now with this release

I have a 5S and this tweak is working perfectly for me .. odd, maybe there's something else others have installed that's conflicting in some instances..

Have you tried booting in safe mode? ( holding the volume up button during a reboot ) .. that should bypass ALL tweaks and let you uninstall things.
    Yeah, that's how I got out of the boot loop and uninstalled it. I'm going to give it another shot and see how it goes lol

Is it bootloop free for the i6+???

Quote Originally Posted by kikezerep View Post
    Is it bootloop free for the i6+???
    Anyone that had problems with first version find this new version fixed the problem?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

I installed this last night on my ip6+ with no problems! This morning's update went fine, too!

Anyone that had problems with first version find this new version fixed the problem?
    It's definitely an issue with a different tweak. I deleted all tweaks except iFile & iCleaner. Reinstalled and it works great! Now to just figure out which tweak was causing the loop...

It's definitely an issue with a different tweak. I deleted all tweaks except iFile & iCleaner. Reinstalled and it works great! Now to just figure out which tweak was causing the loop...
    Any help narrowing down? I have these installed wondering if you or anyone else had any of the same that might be the conflict:

BrowserChanger
    CCSettings
    DoubleCheck
    f.lux
    FolderEnhancer
    ForceReach
    iCleaner Pro
    iFile
    MultiIconMover+
    My3G
    MyWi 8.0
    Nitrous
    NoTouchCancelReply
    PowerTap
    QuickGestures
    Springtomize 3
    SwipeSelection Pro
    User Agent Changer

Does this work on iPhone 6 on 8.1

0.8-10-55 fixes the boot problem on iphone 5s now you can use it like the good old days. that was fast.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IChi1d For This Useful Post:

zplit (2014-11-15)

0.8-10-55 fixes the boot problem on iphone 5s now you can use it like the good old days. that was fast.
    Was about to post this lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Any help narrowing down? I have these installed wondering if you or anyone else had any of the same that might be the conflict:

BrowserChanger
    CCSettings
    DoubleCheck
    f.lux
    FolderEnhancer
    ForceReach
    iCleaner Pro
    iFile
    MultiIconMover+
    My3G
    MyWi 8.0
    Nitrous
    NoTouchCancelReply
    PowerTap
    QuickGestures
    Springtomize 3
    SwipeSelection Pro
    User Agent Changer
    try removing quickgestures, nitorous, my3g, powertap, user agent changer, icleaner pro, mywi, and see if it works.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to IChi1d For This Useful Post:

Evaded (2014-11-15)

Default Popular CallBar Jailbreak Tweak has Just Been Updated With iOS 8 Support
    try removing quickgestures, nitorous, my3g, powertap, user agent changer, icleaner pro, mywi, and see if it works.
    0.8-10-55 fixed for me as well without uninstalling anything. Awesome tutorial that starts up after respring, brief but covered everything. That is fast customer service and a well polished product. Nice job Elias et al.
    Last edited by talkin73; 2014-11-15 at 04:01 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to talkin73 For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-11-15)

I'm pretty sure it was quick gestures that screwed it up.

I'm pretty sure it was quick gestures that screwed it up.
    Do u mean before the 55 update? I have quickgestures installed with the 55 update and it's working fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast