Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Infinity Blade III Game Goes On Sale for Just $2.99 for a Limited Time!

Default Popular Infinity Blade III Games Goes On Sale for Just $2.99 for a Limited Time!

The highly-popular Infinity Blade III game has gone on sale for just $2.99 from its original App Store retail price of $6.99 for a limited time; if you're interested, you may want to hop on it!

Infinity Blade III is the last game of Chair Entertainment's popular game series. In the game, you play as a night that needs to fight his way through the bosses of the land. You can upgrade your weapons, armor, and more, all while collecting loot and items while exploring. It's a sword-fighting game, so your swipes and combos will make all of the difference in the damage that you deal to your enemy.

The Infinity Blade game series is applauded for its excellent graphics and game-play, which can become addicting very quickly. On the same note, it can also become old very quickly, moving through the same terrains over and over as you play through the game and level up.

If you want to grab Infinity Blade III for its limited time sale price of just $2.99 (less than half of the original retail price), then you can follow this App Store link to purchase the game from the iOS App Store.

Sources: App Store

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

5/5 game

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

AppCake has a better deal I think

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    AppCake has a better deal I think
    The answer to everything. Steal it so they make no money and you don't get updates/new versions. This game would be $50 easy on a console, so why do people complain about paying $3 for it on iOS?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (2014-11-13), oldskoolsk8r (2014-11-13), Sage I (2014-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    The answer to everything. Steal it so they make no money and you don't get updates/new versions. This game would be $50 easy on a console, so why do people complain about paying $3 for it on iOS?
    It's a maturity thing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-15), SpiderManAPV (2014-11-13)

It is tempting when it's for free but once you take the bigger picture into heart and you can see what effect it has then you start to realize why you pay the $3 that can't even buy you a Big Mac

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigray For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-13), SpiderManAPV (2014-11-13)

Thanks

Default Popular Infinity Blade III Game Goes On Sale for Just $2.99 for a Limited Time!
    I've spent close to 200 on cydia purchases and less than a 100 on the app store since 2008... I had inst@!!0u$ years ago to try before I bought a few apps including an almost 50 dollar navigation app with spoken turn by turn directions... I bought quite a few apps because of trying them first that way... A game like Infinity Blade 3 for 3 bucks is totally worth it even to only play it for a few hours one day like I did... It impresses me how amazing games look on mobile devices these days...

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I paid close to $60 at Toys R Us for games on the original Nintendo back in the day... Still today it seems like games can cost that much, so $2.99 for a mobile game now is nothing to me...

People ask me often "Why do you still spend so much money ordering CDs and buying albums on itunes when you can download it for free?" People think I'm crazy because I still pay for these kinda things...
    Last edited by Sage I; 2014-11-13 at 09:12 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sage I For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-11-13)