Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Springtomize Jailbreak Tweak Gets the iOS 8 Support Treatment

Default Popular Springtomize Jailbreak Tweak Gets the iOS 8 Support Treatment

The popular Springtomize 3 jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Filippo Bigarella has been updated on Monday with official support for iOS 8 and the new displays of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Bigarella made the official announcement on Twitter this afternoon:

Springtomize, for those unfamiliar with the tweak, is a tweak that brings you multiple customization options for all of iOS as a whole. It includes many mini tweaks in one, and all of it comes bundled together for the very fair price of just $2.99. Existing customers of earlier versions of Springtomize 3 will be able to download Springtomize 3 for iOS 8 for free.

The tweak gives you options for Animations, your Dock, Notification Center, Control Center, the Home Screen, the Lock Screen, Folders, the Status Bar, and much more.

Many of you have been holding out on that jailbreak for this tweak, so now that it's out, go for it!

Sources: Filippo Bigarella
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-11-10 at 11:39 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

Great keep them coming!!!!

Best tweak around, so excited to have it back on my new phone

Best tweak around, so excited to have it back on my new phone
    Last edited by etmakesmovies; 2014-11-10 at 11:27 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to etmakesmovies For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

YES!!!!!!!!!!! This was the main one I was waiting for besides Winterboard. I hate how big the stock icons are and only having four on the dock.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sgtkickarse For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

I was looking to see where to get it for free and it isn't free if you purchased their earlier tweaks. But it is $1.99 instead.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

YES!!!!!!!!!!! This was the main one I was waiting for besides Winterboard. I hate how big the stock icons are and only having four on the dock. And it remembered my settings already from my last one, which was really cool.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sgtkickarse For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mulezsti View Post
    I was looking to see where to get it for free and it isn't free if you purchased their earlier tweaks. But it is $1.99 instead.
    It's free only if you own Springtomize 3 already.

Not Springtomize or Springtomize 2.

My bad. I misinterpreted your post of "customers with earlier versions of Springtomize" to mean anyone who's ever purchased the utility before. It's all good. $1.99 didn't break the back. I'm already going through the options. I just wish I could find a tweak that allows us to use the entire 6+ screen for our folders and keep the nested folder options.

It's so good to have small icons again
    And the rest of the things you can do in springtomize

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

The best is back at last. It's great to get all my settings back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IChi1d For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-11-11)

Thanks

Ahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh! So stoked, can't wait to JB when I get home tonight! Mr. Bigarella is one of my biggest heroes in the Cydia community.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sage I For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2014-11-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mulezsti View Post
    If you have purchased Springtomize, you don't have to pay again. Sign into your account in Cydia.

So happy to see that Filippo released this so fast for iOS 8. It's like the "Swiss Army Knife" of tweaks.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-11 at 12:49 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-11-11), menard_00 (2014-11-11), Sage I (2014-11-11)

I actually tried going through that route and I could see anywhere where I could upgrade for free.

I actually have 5 Springtomize purchases going all the way back to iOS 4.x

Just upgrading from Springtomize2 for $1.99. Well worth it.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgmm1 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2014-11-11), chevymusclecar (2014-11-11), Cmds187 (2014-11-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems pretty great so far, minus the bug on the 6+ where in landscape mode all of the dock icons stack on one another in the top right corner. This needs to be fixed.

love springtomize but still isn't 100% ready.. throughout the day i've noticed little bugs driving me insane so i deleted. e.i CC no longer highlighting wifi when connected and other options turned on, horizontal homescreen the icons and dock are not adjusted properly.. other than that it's been stable. ill give it a go next update.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not seeing it.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I'm not seeing it.
    Anyone got a bug where the control centre toggles do nothing now? For example my wifi was already on and now I can't turn it off, and if I turn Bluetooth on I can't turn it off again the buttons do nothing to turn off, and that's with all springtomize settings off and it works fine when I uninstall it?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Anyone got a bug where the control centre toggles do nothing now? For example my wifi was already on and now I can't turn it off, and if I turn Bluetooth on I can't turn it off again the buttons do nothing to turn off, and that's with all springtomize settings off and it works fine when I uninstall it?
    Same issue for me

Glad to see this legend of a tweak back for iOS 8. Still needs a lot of refinement though, lots of safe mode resprings for me on an iPhone 6!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast