Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Saurik: The iOS 8 Jailbreak is Now Stable Enough, Vendors Can Mark Tweaks Compatible

  1. #41
    Thanks these discussions are very helpful

  2. #42
    A windows based tablet with a USB port should work.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  3. #43
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Ok thanks I don't have a Windows base on so I'm going to try a Samsung tablet

  4. #44
    If pangu and iTunes will run on it.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  5. #45
    Thee were 2 cydia updates today. I think one was homescreen designer - not sure what the other one was. Homescreen would be the only tweak asso. with my screen icons.

    I updated and when my phone restarted, all the icons were gone from all my pages. I had siri open cydia to undo the updates, but it wouldn't stay open. It would just blink and disappear.

    Beware when updating your cydia apps today. I had to restore my phone, lose the jailbreak, and start again.
    It doesn't cost anything to be nice and say thank you
    iPhone 5s (after a long time with android devices so I am very rusty! )
    iOS 8.4, Jailbroken with TaiG Ipad air 2- 8.1.2, JB with pangu
    Jersey Girl here! I love that dancing Penguin!

  6. #46
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 77 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post
    Thee were 2 cydia updates today. I think one was homescreen designer - not sure what the other one was. Homescreen would be the only tweak asso. with my screen icons.

    I updated and when my phone restarted, all the icons were gone from all my pages. I had siri open cydia to undo the updates, but it wouldn't stay open. It would just blink and disappear.

    Beware when updating your cydia apps today. I had to restore my phone, lose the jailbreak, and start again.
    Very strange, I've updated my Cydia sources about 10 times today (the last being about 10 min ago) and I've had no updates for Cydia files. I'm on 8.1 with jb'n 6+.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Very strange, I've updated my Cydia sources about 10 times today (the last being about 10 min ago) and I've had no updates for Cydia files. I'm on 8.1 with jb'n 6+.
    I'm on the 5s. Maybe that's the difference. Been JB for about 2-3 weeks or so. Haven't had any problems till now. Oh well, I started again.
    It doesn't cost anything to be nice and say thank you
    iPhone 5s (after a long time with android devices so I am very rusty! )
    iOS 8.4, Jailbroken with TaiG Ipad air 2- 8.1.2, JB with pangu
    Jersey Girl here! I love that dancing Penguin!

  8. #48
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post
    I'm on the 5s. Maybe that's the difference. Been JB for about 2-3 weeks or so. Haven't had any problems till now. Oh well, I started again.
    5s here with no issues.

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan3636 View Post
    FREE. It won't let me post the repo here but just google " betterfiveicondock repo" and you'll find it:

    BetterFiveIconDock lets you add 5 icons to iPhone 6 or 6 Plus dock - iOS Hacker | iOS Hacker
    Betterfiveicondock had a recent update that brought with it a compatibility issue with Hideme8. Installing either uninstalls the other. Must have something to do with the Hideme8 dock setting feature.

    EDIT: Nevermind working with paid version of updated Hideme8...
    Last edited by sand_man; 2014-11-11 at 12:22 PM.

  10. #50
    Default Saurik: The iOS 8 Jailbreak is Now Stable Enough, Vendors Can Mark Tweaks Com...
    Updating my 7.1.2 iPhone 5s now before it's too late. I hope my tweaks get updated soon. I did find that I couldn't do the DFU update through my USB 3.0 hub. I had to plug it directly into an open USB port on my laptop.
    Last edited by FireSpyder; 2014-11-11 at 10:01 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •