Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik: The iOS 8 Jailbreak is Now Stable Enough, Vendors Can Mark Tweaks Compatible

This is great news just get your phones jailbroken and just wait for all the goodies. By the way iblacklist is by far the best all in one call blocker. I have tried many of them and none comes close to locking out unwanted calls.

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    +1, simple tweak but effective in maintaining that all important symmetry! Ive's would be proud!

+1, blue chip app that. There a couple of must have jailbreak apps, ifile, springtomize, openssh to name 3...

+1, what I'm really hoping for is a remedy to the Classicdock info.plist bug where properties specified in the plist are not consistently applied.
    Springtomize rocks that's for sure. If only apple can come this close for those nasty icons management.

Default Thank you jailbreak team
    I always follow this site but never post. Just want to say thanks to the jailbreak team. Ive been jailbreaking since the beginning. I read an article about 4 weeks ago that no jailbreak will be released as the existing teams basically lost interest.

To log on last week and discover that a chinese team had jailbroken the iphone 6/ 6 plus one month after it came out blew me away! ios *? new devices? Usually it takes 6 months to a year!

Thanks so much.

So heres a question...the NFC chip..any tweaks for this?? want to do tags etc

Uh

Quote Originally Posted by Titan3636 View Post
    BetterFiveIconDock works like a champ my on 6+
    Like a champ indeed, i have it and ive had no problems with this or other tweaks I downloaded, no crashes no nothing

Quote Originally Posted by uh duh View Post
    I always follow this site but never post. Just want to say thanks to the jailbreak team. Ive been jailbreaking since the beginning. I read an article about 4 weeks ago that no jailbreak will be released as the existing teams basically lost interest.

To log on last week and discover that a chinese team had jailbroken the iphone 6/ 6 plus one month after it came out blew me away! ios *? new devices? Usually it takes 6 months to a year!

Thanks so much.

So heres a question...the NFC chip..any tweaks for this?? want to do tags etc

Uh
    I don't think there will be any tweaks for NFC...after all, it's only used for Apple Pay, I don't believe that anyone would mess up with it.

Has anyone jail broke with Pangu 1.2.1 flawlessly with zero sacrifices or problems? No battery drain issues, apps not opening, boot loops? With so few compatible apps released yet I want to wait before jail breaking to make sure ALL the bugs are worked out, but if Pangu is perfected....

Did you read the subject of this thread. Maybe wait til 8.1.1 drops

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

I read one persons headline, I was looking for feedback from the thousands of guinea pigs that have prooved whether it's good to go..

Good luck bro

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ynoteh View Post
    Has anyone jail broke with Pangu 1.2.1 flawlessly with zero sacrifices or problems? No battery drain issues, apps not opening, boot loops? With so few compatible apps released yet I want to wait before jail breaking to make sure ALL the bugs are worked out, but if Pangu is perfected....
    A flawless jailbreak is impossible. At least until apple allows it anyway. Major bugs I've had none, but the fact of the matter is that happening will cause battery drain and possibly other issues.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Just JB mine last night.. Everything is working just fine, no issues to report yet.. Battery seems unaffected 😁

Just JB mine last night.. Everything is working just fine, no issues to report yet.. Battery seems unaffected 😁

Good enuff for me.

Good enuff for me.
    Just so you know, I restored phone to the latest software and started fresh like a new phone. Did not restored it from back up. I feel there's more problems restoring from back up than starting from scratch .. Good luck 😁

Does apple pay work with the jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJae View Post
    Does apple pay work with the jailbreak?
    Just added my card to Apple pay, got confirmation email from bank saying it was added. I'm assuming it should work fine.

Great.... I have a Mac so I'm ready to jailbreak as soon as it is available for Mac..

Quote Originally Posted by Gcruz View Post
    Just so you know, I restored phone to the latest software and started fresh like a new phone. Did not restored it from back up. I feel there's more problems restoring from back up than starting from scratch .. Good luck 😁
    I have 5+ years of pictures, videos, texts n contacts that have been with me since my 3GS a fresh start won't be an option for me.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 5+ years of pictures, videos, texts n contacts that have been with me since my 3GS a fresh start won't be an option for me.
    iFunBox FTW.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

One other question... I'm new to jailbreak world.. Will u still be able to sync your apps, music, pictures and movies to and from iTunes after u have jailbroken?

Default Saurik: The iOS 8 Jailbreak is Now Stable Enough, Vendors Can Mark Tweaks Com...
    Another option would be to import all your pics to your Mac, do the JB then import them back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast