Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team Releases Version 1.2.1 of the Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8

  1. #41
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Lmao, we want to hear more of your insecurities. Tell us more about your childhood and how you were bullied and that's where these deep seated issues stem from. Man, you're like a damn movie, dwl.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Lmao, we want to hear more of your insecurities. Tell us more about your childhood and how you were bullied and that's where these deep seated issues stem from. Man, you're like a damn movie, dwl.
    Who's that directed towards? I don't recall seeing anyone, myself included, saying anything about someone being bullied or insecure. More made up nonsense huh? You realize that if you're not insulting someone with factual information, it's no longer an insult, right?

    Also, stop saying "we". That either insinuates you're insane or that you actually have friends. In which everyone here knows you don't have friends, as no one likes narcissistic, elitist, prissy, disrespectful know-it-alls.

    And no one mentioned anything with the word "deep" in it, besides the location of your throat where you prefer that clown's skin flute to be, that you love so much.

    Let me guess your next insult. "No that's you, you child." Or "I'm going to poop on a bird, so I like you!" Or even better, "we are laughing at you, you dummy peepeeface head."

  3. #43
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Yay you're back! No insults on my end; however, please continue to humor us. Lmao!

  4. #44
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    I can't believe I have to do this on a forum populated primarily by "adults" but can we all just build a bridge and freaking get over it. Both (all three?) sides misunderstood each other. If you don't like what the other person has to say, be the bigger man and ignore them. I'm talking to both sides here. We're not in middle school. There's no need to act like we are.

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

    StaceyMJ86 (2014-11-07), stolenpentium (2014-11-07)

  6. #45
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    I have Pangu 1.2. Do I need to restore my 6 and re-jailbreak for this version of pangu?

  7. #46
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
    I have Pangu 1.2. Do I need to restore my 6 and re-jailbreak for this version of pangu?
    No need. It's a simple bug fix. I'd you're already jailbroken there's no benefit.

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

    StaceyMJ86 (2014-11-07)

  9. #47
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I can't believe I have to do this on a forum populated primarily by "adults" but can we all just build a bridge and freaking get over it. Both (all three?) sides misunderstood each other. If you don't like what the other person has to say, be the bigger man and ignore them. I'm talking to both sides here. We're not in middle school. There's no need to act like we are.
    I agree, and thanks for pointing that out. Lessons learned.

  10. #48
    Anybody else lose their keyboard shortcut function after jailbreaking? Every time I have restored and run pangu, settings crashes when I click on the shortcuts selection. I have shortcuts stored, but lose the ability to add or remove them after jailbreaking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •