Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team Releases Version 1.2.1 of the Windows Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    We can call what we want, right? Bottom line is I'm not manually checking. Also, you were not clear on what you were using initially, but as you would say "okay".
    Actually they're quite different. Push takes much more battery.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (2014-11-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I get that i.e. push/fetch consumes more battery as it constantly fetches for new mail, and manual is well what it is. Thank though.

Thanks

I get that i.e. push/fetch consumes more battery as it constantly fetches for new mail, and manual is well what it is. Thank though.
    I was referencing the fact that push and fetch are different. You're welcome though.

......beware......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (2014-11-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I was referencing the fact that push and fetch are different. You're welcome though.
    Um, this is what you commented, right:

Now, we were clear on the whole push vs fetch and the fact that it does consume more battery life vs manually retrieving ones mail. In addition, as called out in the previous comment(s) "we can call it what we want"; however, the fact remains that the OS is fetching mail to be pushed to you, right? Sorry if you did not read/see the previous comment(s). Thank you kindly for your participation though.

Default Pangu Jailbreak Team Releases Version 1.2.1 of the Windows Jailbreak Tool for...
    Um, this is what you commented, right:

Now, we were clear on the whole push vs fetch and the fact that it does consume more battery life vs manually retrieving ones mail. In addition, as called out in the previous comment(s) "we can call it what we want"; however, the fact remains that the OS is fetching mail to be pushed to you, right? Sorry if you did not read/see the previous comment(s). Thank you kindly for your participation though.
    There is no "calling it what we want." It either is or it isn't. You can call the color green "a fork" if you want, but it's still only the color green.

Fetch: is normally set to search for mail on a timed basis (ie every hour, etc). Battery killer if it's set to fetch frequently.)

Push: is where the server does all the work and notifies your email client when you have an email ready for download. Can possibly be better for battery life.

That is what people are trying to tell you. And if you'd stop trying to be a stubborn *****, you'd have seen that and learned something. Im all for being a *****, but you should probably reserve that for when you're actually correct, like I do.
    Last edited by lilpetabread; 2014-11-07 at 01:07 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone having issues trying to JB their 32 bit devices? My iPhone 5 keeps rebooting at step 4/6. This is my 4th attempt. WTF!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilpetabread View Post
    There is no "calling it what we want." It either is or it isn't. You can call the color green "a fork" if you want, but it's still only the color green.

Fetch: is normally set to search for mail on a timed basis (ie every hour, etc). Battery killer if it's set to fetch frequently.)

Push: is where the server does all the work and notifies your email client when you have an email ready for download. Can possibly be better for battery life.

That is what people are trying to tell you. And if you'd stop trying to be a stubborn *****, you'd have seen that and learned something. Im all for being a *****, but you should probably reserve that for when you're actually correct, like I do.
    Again, clarification was made comments ago. Real funny. Who's the *****? And I can tell you're all for being a *****, because you were just an ***** for no reason. Thanks for being a valued ***** you *****.

Again, clarification was made comments ago. Real funny. Who's the *****? And I can tell you're all for being a *****, because you were just an ***** for no reason. Thanks for being a valued ***** you *****.
    Well your clarifications seem pretty terrible if THREE people are having trouble understanding anything but blatant disrespect from you. Ever heard of the old saying "if everyone is against you, maybe the problem is you?"

Do a little trick for us. Take all of your asterisks, push them into your filthy mouth and fetch them from where the sun don't shine. Then come back and tell us how those services affect your battery life.

Thanks

Well your clarifications seem pretty terrible if THREE people are having trouble understanding anything but blatant disrespect from you. Ever heard of the old saying "if everyone is against you, maybe the problem is you?"

Do a little trick for us. Take all of your asterisks, push them into your filthy mouth and fetch them from where the sun don't shine. Then come back and tell us how those services affect your battery life.
    The only disrespect is from you. So, why don't you do us all a favor and kick rocks until you can conduct yourself accordingly.

The only disrespect is from you. So, why don't you do us all a favor and kick rocks until you can conduct yourself accordingly.
    Yea, I'm disrespectful. Typical narcissist that can't see their terrible personality and atrocious social skills (or lack thereof.) I expect nothing less from you though. You seem like one of those kids that people meet and can't help but envision you chewing broken glass every time you speak to them.

Kick rocks? Cmon dude, if you can't come up with something as witty as my jab, don't bother. Kick rocks versus my push/fetch/asterisk jab? Lol.

Thanks

Yea, I'm disrespectful. Typical narcissist that can't see their terrible personality and atrocious social skills (or lack thereof.) I expect nothing less from you though. You seem like one of those kids that people meet and can't help but envision you chewing broken glass every time you speak to them.

Kick rocks? Cmon dude, if you can't come up with something as witty as my jab, don't bother. Kick rocks versus my push/fetch/asterisk jab? Lol.
    You kill me, literally, lol. The more you respond the more evident it becomes who's the child. Also, how's that glass?

You kill me, literally, lol. The more you respond the more evident it becomes who's the child. Also, how's that glass?
    You tell me how the glass is. Remember? I said people envision YOU chewing it. Oh, wait a minute. That's what this whole issue the three of us posters have had with you from the beginning: your reading comprehension (and your rude, disrespectful attitude towards others. But that's besides the point.)

And I just called you a kid, now you're calling me a kid. Do your insults get any worse? First kicking rocks then using my "insult." Dude, just stop lol. You've done nothing but make yourself look bad this entire time, now you're going from bad to pathetic. I think it's time to for you to save face.

Thanks

You tell me how the glass is. Remember? I said people envision YOU chewing it. Oh, wait a minute. That's what this whole issue the three of us posters have had with you from the beginning: your reading comprehension (and your rude, disrespectful attitude towards others. But that's besides the point.)

And I just called you a kid, now you're calling me a kid. Do your insults get any worse? First kicking rocks then using my "insult." Dude, just stop lol. You've done nothing but make yourself look bad this entire time, now you're going from bad to pathetic. I think it's time to for you to save face.
    Yes, I called you a child as you continue to whine. Please do continue as you're now entertaining the whole community.

Yes, I called you a child as you continue to whine. Please do continue as you're now entertaining the whole community.
    Right. After I called you a child for continuing to whine as people tried to help you on issues YOU sought out help for. And of course, did the stated with a nasty, rude, elitist, spoiled child's attitude.

I'll gladly entertain anyone here, because they're being entertained by you being cut down to the lowest of low-level type of person you portray yourself to be. Just remember who their entertainment ultimately derives from: YOU.

I'm just the dunk tank that wets the clown. You're the clown being laughed at for falling into the dunk tank.

Thanks

No one sought out help from the community, but carry on. Your anger is going well with this bowl of popcorn. Btw-I like clowns so please continue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hopethemodworx View Post
    Anyone having issues trying to JB their 32 bit devices? My iPhone 5 keeps rebooting at step 4/6. This is my 4th attempt. WTF!
    I can't help you, but I'll go ahead and quote you to help keep you from getting buried in this thread.

......beware......

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

hopethemodworx (2014-11-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I can't help you, but I'll go ahead and quote you to help keep you from getting buried in this thread.
    All is good now,after the 8th attempt. Thanks for lookin out tho

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopethemodworx For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (2014-11-07), SpiderManAPV (2014-11-07)

No one sought out help from the community, but carry on. Your anger is going well with this bowl of popcorn. Btw-I like clowns so please continue.
    You did. When you came here and didn't know the difference between fetch/push email. That's an issue. And when people decided to inform you, you continued to know nothing, just rudely.

No surprise you love clowns. Most narcissists love themselves, so I didn't expect anything different from you.

Thanks

You did. When you came here and didn't know the difference between fetch/push email. That's an issue. And when people decided to inform you, you continued to know nothing, just rudely.

No surprise you love clowns. Most narcissists love themselves, so I didn't expect anything different from you.
    I thought you said you were narcissists? Anyway, continue as you were you have us dying over here, lol.

I thought you said you were narcissists? Anyway, continue as you were you have us dying over here, lol.
    At what point did I ever claim I was a narcissist? So that's your comeback now? Playing stupid? Or is this just another display of your terrible reading comprehension skills? Pretty sure I called you a typical narcissist and then followed that up with "I expect nothing less from you though." You're like, terrible.

And I have "us" dying over here? You're a narcissist and you suffer from dissociative identity disorder too? You're all types of jacked up lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast