Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Updates Cydia Installer for iOS 8 to Fix Restore From Backup Issues

Quote Originally Posted by talkin73 View Post
    These kind of very helpful, share knowledge comments are what make forums great. Thanks!

If you don't want an i6 and are happy with your 7 jb it sounds like there won't be much benefit for you. So many of my favorite apps haven't been updated though they worked fine in iOS 7. I wanted the i6 and don't have any regrets. Even a non-jb i6 is preferable for me over my previous jb i5S. I'm just hoping that the closure of the 8-8.1 exploit with 8.1.1 release won't reduce dev motivation to update with iOS 8 compatibility. Though I anticipate it will cause some or many to skip it. Fingers crossed.
    They way these guys work I wouldn't be surprised if a new jailbreak would be out just as quick!

Sticking with 7.x on iPhone 5. Given I need the tether app use.

New iPhone 6 64 GB arrived today. OS 8.1. Jailbroke with no issues. Restored from iPhone 5 backup to the 6 with no problem after the Pangu Jailbreak. App store works. Now to start applying the tweeks. Does My-Wi work with iOS 8?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Saurik Updates Cydia Installer for iOS 8 to Fix Restore From Backup Issues
    Just jail broke my iPhone 5s and can't download anything. Tried to update Cydia installer and this is what I get.. any suggestions??

Hi

I have a problem I had it before and after updating cydia last version on iphone 5s ios 8.1. I have jailbreak with last pangu version 1.2.0 yesterday did the jailbreak...

What is my problem after I respring the Iphone or I wake up after time is not unrecognized my touch id? Soo I have too unlocked with password.

Any another people I have same issue like me? Thanks Alin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Funken Ferret View Post
    that sounds like a nice/ handy work around for boyz... let us know if you try that man. should work. ! .:
    I've been doing this stuff for years and actually tried what was mentioned as soon as I noted Activator was causing me reachability issues. I installed forced reach and used activator to assign the finger sensor to drop the screen with a double tap. Same issue. It works 1 out of 10 times. I'll have to be patient and wait for an update to fix this bug.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-11-06)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Saurik Updates Cydia Installer for iOS 8 to Fix Restore From Backup Issues
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I've been doing this stuff for years and actually tried what was mentioned as soon as I noted Activator was causing me reachability issues. I installed forced reach and used activator to assign the finger sensor to drop the screen with a double tap. Same issue. It works 1 out of 10 times. I'll have to be patient and wait for an update to fix this bug.
    Working solution. Make sure you have flipswitch and activator installed and install ReachAll. Under "anywhere" in activator assign "invoke reachability" NOT ReachAll. For 6 and 6+ devices installing Reach All may not be necessary, but I believe it is required on the 5s. Hope this helps!

Last edited by SpiderManAPV; 2014-11-06 at 04:59 PM.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for the shameless self-bump, but I'm not sure if anyone was able to confirm that this does in fact work for other people.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Hi again
    I found the problem with touch id, was from virtual home causing the problems. Soo I had to removed and wait from updating for ios 8.1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12