Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Faces a Potential Recall as 128 GB iPhone 6 Users Continue to Face Issues

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Im in the 260 apps from the appstore...and now cydia, and winterboard, and other tweaks!!!! Ios 8.1 jailbreaked with first pangu8 and cydia installed manually.then always doings the updtades trough pangu app and cydia app!!! Everything working perfect with me!!!! Oh 70 songs, 5 videos, one movie, 20 magz in newstand, and 15 books in ibooks app!!! Now I installed the new word, excel, and powerpoint!!! I turn off my phone sometimes like 1 time per week, unless a tweek ask to reboot, not respring. Passcode on, fingerprint on, find my iphone on. No problem with me really worken better than new!!!! And loving it!!!!

Maybe is people that install apps that are not upgraded for the new iphones, so that means they have an old code in the app that does not work with the hardware. So that is going to give u a big crash, and sometimes taking u to safe mode or the loop!!! Old tweaks not updated too do the same to the iphones!!!! So people please always read everything if the tweaks or apps or wathever u install is working with the iOS8.1 and the hardware u have in ur hand!!!! Do some little research into the internet if u have doubts about an app or tweak!!! Good luck guys!!!

Still some tweaks for ios 8.1 in the appstore are giving some bugs!! I had to uninstall it because it was giving me a crash because it had a conflict with another tweak from the appstore too!!!! Some keyboards are giving problems too!!! I got a crash yesterday from on of the keyboards...so I uninstall. Later install again and woala a problem sliwing the keyboard entrance or freezing my iphone!!! So I uninstalled it, now Im perfect!!!!!
    Last edited by wolfer_r; 2014-11-06 at 08:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12