Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'OrangeMeNot' Removes the Orange Dot Next to TestFlight Beta Apps on iOS 8

Default 'OrangeMeNot' Removes the Orange Dot Next to TestFlight Beta Apps on iOS 8

When you install a beta application using Apple's newly-acquired TestFlight beta-testing application on iOS 8, an orange dot will appear to the left of that application's name so that you know that it's a beta application. The orange dot resembles the blue dot that appears to the left of an application's name after you install an update to that application from the App Store.

If you're annoyed by that orange dot and no longer want it showing up to the left of the application names of your beta applications, you can use a new free jailbreak tweak called OrangeMeNot by iOS developer Aehmlo Lxaitn to make them go away for good. The tweak doesn't have any options to configure, and merely gets rid of the colorful disturbance from your iOS 8 Home Screen for you.

OrangeMeNot is an open source jailbreak tweak, so those of you interested in taking a peek at the tweak's source code for learning purposes can head over to GitHub right now at this link to see what makes the tweak tick.

iOS 8.0 or later is required to install OrangeMeNot.

Name: OrangeMeNot
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Aehmlo Lxaitn
    Editor's Rating:  4/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-11-04 at 07:05 PM.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

A blur dot? What's a blur dot? Perhaps you mean blue.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

What is the app shown in the photo? I think I saw it on reddit a while ago and I've been looking for it since.