Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sam's Club to Hold a One Day Holiday Event on Nov. 15, Offers Discounted iPhone 6

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Sam's Club to Hold a One Day Holiday Event on Nov. 15, Offers Discounted iPhone 6

Big-box wholesaler, Sam’s Club, will be throwing a one-day holiday sales event on November 15th and as part of the sales, Apple’s latest iPhone 6 will be offered starting from $99 with a two-year contract. The upcoming limited time promotion will see 16 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB iPhone 6 models go for $99, $199 and $299 respectively.

Each Sam’s Club location is set to only have 40 to 50 units on. Furthermore, certain outlets may not have the 64 GB and 128 GB versions but as of right now, it’s unclear if the number reflects per model availability or combined stock. Last but not least, sales pricing is only honored in-store, requiring activation or renewal of a two-year contract.

Sam’s Club is also reducing the price of Apple’s 16 GB first-gen iPad Air by $100. This particular deal is available both in-store and online.

Those of you interested in taking advantage of the deals can do so starting at 7:00am local time on Saturday, November 15. Just remember, this is a one-day only “Holiday Savings Celebration” event. This year, Sam’s Club is one of the first retailers to take a stab at holiday season events centered around price cuts for Apple’s popular iOS devices. Undoubtedly more retailers are expected to follow suit, especially when leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We’ll have to wait and see though.

Are any of you going to try and take advantage of the event at Sam’s Club?

Source: GottaDeal

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Just left Sams after renewing and getting a free 20 shopping card,

nothing advertised there?

What about Next plans?

$99 plus a $100 per month smart phone plan is $2500 over two years.

Buy iPhone 5 for $250 and pay for PAGE PLUS plan for $50 monthly. $1500 in two years.

Save $1000 in two years. Get virtually the same phone and service.

Sam's Club is run by Walmart, which refuses to use ApplePay. How ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by offroad1994 View Post

Buy iPhone 5 for $250 and pay for PAGE PLUS plan for $50 monthly. $1500 in two years.

Sorry Iphone 5 is not close to same as 6 I have both

Quote Originally Posted by offroad1994 View Post

PagePlus? Are you f***ing kidding me? Look at their coverage map. https://www.pagepluscellular.com/why...plus/coverage/ NOWHERE!!!

I bought an unlocked 5S 32GB from Apple for $600. That plus $3/mo T-Mobile (wifi data only) = $672 in two years. I can buy data whenever I really need it, such as going on vacation or something.

For those of us who hardly ever use cellular data (there are quite a few of us) whose friends mostly have iPhones, that's a big savings.

FYIs:

I chose a 5S because it fits in my hand even with a cover. The funny thing is, I have very big hands, and I still found the 6 too big (not to mention the 6 plus). To each his/her own, bit I'm thrilled with my new 5S. Oh, and it came with iOS 7 so I could jailbreak it immediately.

AT&T has a similar plan, but it costs more.
    Last edited by LeslieBee; 2014-11-04 at 09:32 PM.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieBee View Post
    PagePlus? Are you f***ing kidding me? Look at their coverage map. https://www.pagepluscellular.com/why...plus/coverage/ NOWHERE!!!

I bought an unlocked 5S 32GB from Apple for $600. That plus $3/mo T-Mobile (wifi data only) = $672 in two years. I can buy data whenever I really need it, such as going on vacation or something.

For those of us who hardly ever use cellular data (there are quite a few of us) whose friends mostly have iPhones, that's a big savings.

AT&T has a similar plan, but it costs more.
    H2o here. $10 three months of coverage. Rock that cheap plan baby.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!