Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Court Allows Police to Force Users to Unlock iPhones with Touch ID but not Passcodes

Thanks
    Default Court Allows Police to Force Users to Unlock iPhones with Touch ID but not Pa...
    As for being a cop, who cares, is my iPhone 6 plus jailbroken yes. Now don't find yourself getting in to trouble by the police and you don't put yourself in that predicament simple.
    Last edited by LatinGeo; 2014-11-02 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    **** the police!!!!!!
    nwa...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to docmagoo2 For This Useful Post:

Eonhpi (2014-11-01), Jokadaking (2014-11-01)

Cop are the biggest gang,i hate cops with the passion they have hurt me more then helped.

Sent from space

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eonhpi For This Useful Post:

Jokadaking (2014-11-02)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonhpi View Post
    Cop are the biggest gang,i hate cops with the passion they have hurt me more then helped.

Sent from space
    Because of people like you, I have a new IPhone 6 plus, and later a 7 plus, an 8,9,10, etc.... It's called JOB security !!! Thank you keep up the good work you good law abiding law citizen.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LatinGeo View Post
    Because of people like you, I have a new IPhone 6 plus, and later a 7 plus, an 8,9,10, etc.... It's called JOB security !!! Thank you keep up the good work you good law abiding law citizen.
    What?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

Jokadaking (2014-11-02)

WTF are you talking about? You must be as stupid as you write!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-02 at 02:25 AM.

You'd have to commit some really serious crimes in order for the cops to have probable cause to go through your phone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokadaking View Post
    WTF are you talking about? You must be as stupid as you write!
    Of course !! Very intellectual person you are, keep up the good work buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    You'd have to commit some really serious crimes in order for the cops to have probable cause to go through your phone.
    At least you get it, thank you
    Last edited by LatinGeo; 2014-11-02 at 05:15 AM.

No you don't all you have to do is take a pic of them doing something illegal and they will try to take it!

Thanks
    Default Court Allows Police to Force Users to Unlock iPhones with Touch ID but not Pa...
    No you don't all you have to do is take a pic of them doing something illegal and they will try to take it!
    That's not true, cause if that was the case nothing would get exposed. Just don't step on the crime scene and you don't become one its that simple, stay behind the yellow tape!!

That's not true, cause if that was the cause nothing would get exposed. Just don't step on the crime scene and you don't become one its that simple, stay behind the yellow tape!!
    I live inner city Detroit right now and a cop shot a 5 year old in her house for no reason! You miss me wit that comment cause you don't know nothing about the hood so please Don't comment on what you don't know about!

Thanks
    I live inner city Detroit right now and a cop shot a 5 year old in her house for no reason! You miss me wit that comment cause you don't know nothing about the hood so please Don't comment on what you don't know about!
    I work in an inner city sorry to hear about the little boy, that should have never had happened. I've been to Detroit and I know it's not easy for cops and for the people there.

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    **** the police!!!!!!
    So what do we do? Have no authorities for protection? Have more gangs and armed citizens and "war lords"
    People try living in countries around the world were there are no police and only gangs and war lords, where you worry about living to see another day. jeesh,

As far as the ruling, its wrong and could be taken to Supreme court, It should be unconstitutional to be forced to give self incriminating evidence.

Or be involved in a minor fender bender (you hit someone) and they want to see if your were texting or on the phone (without a hands free) when the accident happened...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kyphur View Post
    Or be involved in a minor fender bender (you hit someone) and they want to see if your were texting or on the phone (without a hands free) when the accident happened...
    Unfortunately, those are some of the things they can't argue with a search warrant. Anything that was to do with motor vehicle homicide, drug dealing, murder, bank robbery, kidnapping etc... The police will always view your phone and get a detail report from s search warrant. Nothing is private

Unfortunately, those are some of the things they can't argue with a search warrant. Anything that was to do with motor vehicle homicide, drug dealing, murder, bank robbery, kidnapping etc... The police will always view your phone and get a detail report from s search warrant. Nothing is private
    Search warrant to take your computer and phone sure, but they cannot force the password out of you they have to hack it, as far as the fingerprint reader, they should not be allowed to force you to put it on the phone to unlock..... its the same as a password, whats next to go lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    Search warrant to take your computer and phone sure, but they cannot force the password out of you they have to hack it, as far as the fingerprint reader, they should not be allowed to force you to put it on the phone to unlock..... its the same as a password, whats next to go lol
    Who asked apple to instal something that's not part of our rights

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Who asked apple to instal something that's not part of our rights
    Feel free to disable it.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I think they might catch on when you start with the pinkie finger of your non-dominant hand. Seems like it's be a heck of a lot easier to just hold sleep and home if the cops knock at your door.
    Still can't force you to remember which finger you used.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sheltons.iphone For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-11-03)

I think the best way to get around this would be to set up an activator gesture so that your middle finger reboots the phone, then it'll require a passcode to unlock it. It looks like you've actually gone to unlock it then but the phone messed up.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NelsonMandelski For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-11-03)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast