Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disable Those Pesky Airplane Mode Alerts With 'Air Traffic Control'

Default Disable Those Pesky Airplane Mode Alerts With 'Air Traffic Control'

Whenever you turn on Airplane Mode on your iOS device, it can be a pain to go into some of your applications that usually use an Internet connection and see any of the data that you've saved for offline use. 'Yes, Mr. Application, I know I'm in Airplane Mode, I just want to see what I was doing a few hours ago when I actually did have an application.'

To get rid of those annoying Airplane Mode pop-up alerts, like the one shown above, you can use a new free jailbreak tweak called Air Traffic Control by iOS developer Clay Freeman.

The tweak will not magically grant you Internet access while you have Airplane Mode enabled, but it will keep that annoying Airplane Mode pop-up alert from coming up when you have Airplane Mode enabled, so that you can continue viewing cached content while you're offline.

Air Traffic Control does not have any options to configure. The tweak works on iOS 7.0 and later (even iOS 8). If you want to give it a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. Additionally, the tweak is open source, and you can view the tweak's source code at this link.

Name: Air Traffic Control
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Clay Freeman
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-10-31 at 08:02 PM.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Does it disable the alerts if you just have cellular data disabled?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!