Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak Tool for Windows Released With English Support and Cydia Bundled

Default Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak Tool for Windows Released With English Support and Cydia Bundled

On Friday morning, the Pangu jailbreak team made the announcement on Twitter that they had released a nice Halloween surprise; Pangu 1.1 is now available with official English support, and for the first time, Cydia is finally bundled with the jailbreak automatically when you jailbreak your iOS 8.x device without the need to install Cydia manually:

The team also notes that if you jailbroke using an earlier version of Pangu and installed Cydia manually and didn't install a third-party match to get it working with a passcode and Touch ID, then there's no reason to restore and jailbreak you can just update Cydia Installer and the Pangu jailbreak untether from Cydia and you'll be fine.

In additional news, the team also commented on the status of a Mac OS X version of the tool. Pangu says they're going to need more time to see if there are any more problems with the iOS 8.x jailbreak in its current state. If everything looks to be safe, the team will commence work on a Mac OS X version of the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.x; if there are still bugs, the team will focus on fixing them in the current Windows-only tool until they're all fixed.

Now that everything is out of the flaky "beta" stages, Cydia actually comes with your jailbreak, the tool is in English, and most of the major bugs have been fixed, now is a good time to upgrade your iOS devices to iOS 8.x and begin jailbreaking with Pangu for Windows. You can download the latest version of Pangu for free from this link.

Don't forget to follow our guide on how to jailbreak with Pangu at this link.

Sources: Pangu

Super excited. I hope typing privacy gmail push and color flow are already compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherSadri View Post
    Super excited. I hope typing privacy gmail push and color flow are already compatible.
    Great lost all my apple pay cards after I just added all my cards in.

had to do it twice but seemed to work. GJ Guys

after cydia installed, can i remove pangu from my device ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherSadri View Post
    https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=z1v909ff833ece6824400b4d4095ac3a2 77ac&mode=html

Download page directs to Pangu 7.xx JB

Nice. Finally

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smittyjf View Post
    Download page directs to Pangu 7.xx JB
    http://en.pangu.io

Quote Originally Posted by bstunt10190 View Post
    http://en.pangu.io
    Same thing
    NM Had to use Win Explorer

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StormRoBoT View Post
    after cydia installed, can i remove pangu from my device ?
    No. And you don't need/want to. Pangu provides updates thru it.

Finally! I'm jailbreaking tonight!

I'd like to know if any is able to successfully JB with an OTA 8.2 update.

Getting error message iphone 7,2 with iOS 8 not supported
    I'm running 8.1 ?
    Any ideas

Had to do it twice but it finally worked. I was a little worried at first but damn it feels great to be jailbroken again. Now the wait for Lockdown Pro and my other favorite tweaks to get updated.

Had to do it twice but it finally worked. I was a little worried at first but damn it feels great to be jailbroken again. Now the wait for Lockdown Pro and my other favorite tweaks to get updated.

Question.... can I delete the Pangu app now that I'm jailbroken or is it recommended to keep it?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

EVERYBODY

Just leave the Pangu.app alone. Don't uninstall it as we aren't 100% what that might do. Problem solved!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2014-10-31), magoo657 (2014-10-31), TDH Advocate (2014-10-31)

Jailbreak worked perfectly from jailbroke 7.x.x on iPad 3 and iPad mini retina (2). Even after Pangu and Cydia have run and rebooted, the new OS still takes another 2G or so. I'm working on that. (getting rid of some old apps). Cheers.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

WTF ?

Enabled Flight Mode, disabled Lockscreen code, TouchID and FindMyiPhone, did some reboots: This f... Jailbreak always fails at 4/6 on my 6+
    I'm unable to jailbreak !!!!! The worst jailbreak software I've seen.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-10-31 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod98 View Post
    I'd like to know if any is able to successfully JB with an OTA 8.2 update.
    8.1.1 will be out before 8.2 OTA update. Next week 8.1.1 should be seeded to carriers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    EVERYBODY

Just leave the Pangu.app alone. Don't uninstall it as we aren't 100% what that might do. Problem solved!
    I feel kinda dumb for not being able to find this, but how do you get MobileTerminal working on iOS 8? I installed it from Cydia and it just crashes.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast