Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak Tool for Windows Released With English Support and Cydia Bundled

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Everyone hurry and install this and post any bugs! I wanna know so I can jailbreak tomorrow
    Why not jailbreak and report any bugs YOU find. Then report them to us. If everyone waited on everyone else like you, then no bugs would ever get fixed and we wouldn't have a clean jailbreak in the end. If you are too scared then you shouldn't be jailbreaking. Also check the forums once in a while. I think most all the bugs have been found and are all but squashed.

Quote Originally Posted by bjsisson1 View Post
    For me so far I can not get ifumbox to play nice with iOS 8
    Syncios works

DFU restored fresh jailbreak! Everything is great, smooth and fast! Back in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Apple File Conduit 2 didn't work for me either. I had to install 'afc2add for iOS 8.x'
    Doesn't it say in the Cydia description for that that it's flaky and doesn't always work?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-11-01), Zokunei (2014-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Doesn't it say in the Cydia description for that that it's flaky and doesn't always work?
    Yeah, I think it's just in the installation process though, so reinstalling it enough should fix it eventually. It also says that it requires a trusted computer.

If anyone wants to know Pandora Downloader works fine also

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ_Jimi For This Useful Post:

Rcworship (2014-11-01), Sage I (2014-11-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I must've missed that part! LOL!

Default Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak Tool for Windows Released With English Support and Cydia ...
    good morning, i have a fresh pangu 1.1 jailbreak and installation was easy.

the following is working fine so far
    Activator
    Alkaline
    Apple File Conduit 2
    BatteryPeek
    ClassicBadges
    ClassicDock
    Iconomatic
    iWidgets
    Jellylock
    LockHTML 3
    SwipeSelection
    Watusi
    Widget Weather
    Winterboard

not working
    iBlacklist
    Messages Customiser
    OpenNotifier

I will try more.

And a bunch of icons is still themed.

Oops, i forgot - on iPhone 5.
    Last edited by MrsReval; 2014-11-01 at 09:32 AM.

I did the jailbreak on iPhone 5, since then, my battery is draining like crazy!
    I have checked with top and I have launchd process running at 50% cpu and my phone running also hot.

Any advice would be REALLY appreciated.

I think I may remove my jailbreak and cry because my phone is unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    installed Apple FileConduit2, didn't work. Installed afc2add, didn't work. Reinstalled Apple FileConduit2, worked fine. Also removed Winterboard which was causing my phone to boot into safe mode every time. Anyone else getting that?
    Not getting WB reboot issue.
    It's almost as if u need install afc2add then uninstall to get apple file Conduit 2 to work. Not sure but no complaints here if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdey View Post
    I did the jailbreak on iPhone 5, since then, my battery is draining like crazy!
    I have checked with top and I have launchd process running at 50% cpu and my phone running also hot.

Any advice would be REALLY appreciated.

I think I may remove my jailbreak and cry because my phone is unusable.
    If you can ssh into the iPhone, then do that and do "ps -ef | grep top". On mine, top was at 80%, so I killed it and am writing a startup script to do it each time. You might not have "top" installed, so it might not app apply but mine is back to normal or low usage.

If you do have top, then use it to see what's really on top at the bsd level, and kill that. Good luck.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak Tool for Windows Released With English Support and Cydia ...
    I'm not sure if it's the jailbreak or iOS 8.1, but apps in the background don't seem to close after 10 minutes. I found out that infinity blade was still running 45 minutes after I actually played it. Talk about battery drain...

Edit: autocorrect
    Last edited by SpiderManAPV; 2014-11-01 at 05:17 PM.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Has this tool been confirmed to work with Win XP?

@Anthony Bouchard :

Hi - I just realized that the URL's for pages shown on chrome on a PC are wrong with the exception of page 1. Here is an example of a correct one:

And the incorrect ones that're showing up:

Thanks.

Note: I meant to say that this information is about this web-page and all web-pages here in this topic except page 1 of comments.
    Last edited by Hashi; 2014-11-01 at 05:25 PM. Reason: What I was talking about

Will Pangu work with Windows XP?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Will Pangu work with Windows XP?
    I believe it works with SP3 of XP. Just make sure you have the latest iTunes installed.

......beware......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the jailbreak or iOS 8.1, but apps in the background don't seem to close after 10 minutes. I found out that infinity blade was still running 45 minutes after I actually played it. Talk about battery drain...

Edit: autocorrect
    Well they're not supposed to "close" after 10 minutes, but they definitely shouldn't be using any CPU.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Well they're not supposed to "close" after 10 minutes, but they definitely shouldn't be using any CPU.
    It was my understanding that they shouldn't be running after 10 minutes. I'm not sure how to tell if they're still taking CPU, but I was surprised to open Infinity Blade 3 and have it fully running and operational without any lags or loading screens

......beware......

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

All that are posting what tweaks work, here is site with a comprehensive list that is updated daily (minimum) to save time.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/publishe...d4095ac3a277ac

It was my understanding that they shouldn't be running after 10 minutes. I'm not sure how to tell if they're still taking CPU, but I was surprised to open Infinity Blade 3 and have it fully running and operational without any lags or loading screens
    Nope, they only close when you physically close them.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-01 at 08:50 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-11-02), Kupe (2014-11-01), Rakim (2014-11-01), SpiderManAPV (2014-11-01)

I believe it works with SP3 of XP. Just make sure you have the latest iTunes installed.
    Thanks- Win XP SP3 is what I am running in Parallels on my Mac.

I don't think I'll need iTunes on the Windows side though, right? I'm thinking I would do my backup and upgrade to 8.1 in iTunes on my Mac, then JB with Pangu from the Windows side, then resume everything else back in iTunes on the Mac side. Sounds right?

Thanks!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast