Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team: English Tool With Cydia Bundled in is Coming Within 24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Yea ok....
    It's their official site. It's there. Have fun waiting. Mine is done. Enjoy waiting until all the cydia repos are hammered. Check redmondpie. They posted it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Pangu Jailbreak Team: English Tool With Cydia Bundled in is Coming Within 24 ...
    Quote Originally Posted by spice_weasel View Post
    It's their official site. It's there. Have fun waiting. Mine is done. Enjoy waiting until all the cydia repos are hammered. Check redmondpie. They posted it.
    It's been there, that's not in question. But, at the current moment it's not in English. Get it, got it, good!

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
    So you're saying what? They really have macs and are releasing windows only this time just to hear Apple only peeps whine? Also, there's no need for me to wait cause unlike you I've been jailbroken almost a week, so who waited for what?

Pengu dev team is on windows, Mac coding is outsourced
    Here we go, again. My point is why did you say "donate MacBooks to the dev team"? It obvious its a skill vs will (meaning they're challenged writing code on OX 10, this has been clear since 7.X.X) on Pangu's end. Hope I made it clear enough for you to comprehend, cheers.d
    Last edited by stolenpentium; 2014-10-31 at 10:51 AM.

Is it just me or are the page number buttons at the bottom of not working ???

If I click on any page number of the NEXT button, page 1 re loads. I wont be able to read the reply's here as there are 3 pages of comments and I can only read page 1 !!!!

Windows 8 PC and I've tried chrome & IE11

Jolly

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRogger View Post
    Is it just me or are the page number buttons at the bottom of not working ???

If I click on any page number of the NEXT button, page 1 re loads. I wont be able to read the reply's here as there are 3 pages of comments and I can only read page 1 !!!!

Windows 8 PC and I've tried chrome & IE11

Jolly
    I've had the same issue on both PC and Mac, but the mobile app. seems to render the pages fine.

Default Pangu Jailbreak Team: English Tool With Cydia Bundled in is Coming Within 24 ...
    This is great news for all of us specially those with idevices below iPhone 6 ... I would like to get a large group of people together experiencing problems after updating to iOS 8.1 in my case my carrier signal bars diminished, Internet speed and loading web pages are at 2g -3G speeds .. Places whereI used to be LTE ALL THE TIME are now 4g .. iCloud sync problems ... The the loading speed on the web browser are horrible .... Is not worth it ... If any body else has the same problem I would like to start a global threat ... Make it public and grab apples attention regarding this issues ... Do not upgrade if ur below an iPhone 6!!!! iOS8 = iOS 💩
    Last edited by c0deName_ZERO; 2014-10-31 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I'm not seeing icons even after respringing. Am I missing something?
    You have to respring with a cache clearing tweak like WinterBoard to see newly installed tweaks. Or reboot phone. The simple respring Cydia does isn't enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You have to respring with a cache clearing tweak like WinterBoard to see newly installed tweaks. Or reboot phone. The simple respring Cydia does isn't enough.
    Elaborating on NewD's comment, use Winteeboard to clear your cache by turning ON/OFF the Summerboard toggle. You can then Respring and your newly installed Cydia app 'should' show up!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinSouls View Post
    I've been MIA from this site for a while since the last jailbreak. Everyone was saying an ios 8 jailbreak wouldn't come anytime soon or until maybe sometime next year if at all. Are you saying this is an official jailbreak for ios 8 and I can update my phone now? . So soon?
    I've had a jailbroken 8.1 device for a week now I would wait until this final tool is released though.. my JB didn't come easy, it took a few restores to get to what now feels like a solid jailbreak... Still, I'd wait until Pangu 1.1 which is due out today.

Quote Originally Posted by c0deName_ZERO View Post
    This is great news for all of us specially those with idevices below iPhone 6 ... I would like to get a large group of people together experiencing problems after updating to iOS 8.1 in my case my carrier signal bars diminished, Internet speed and loading web pages are at 2g -3G speeds .. Places whereI used to be LTE ALL THE TIME are now 4g .. iCloud sync problems ... The the loading speed on the web browser are horrible .... Is not worth it ... If any body else has the same problem I would like to start a global threat ... Make it public and grab apples attention regarding this issues ... Do not upgrade if ur below an iPhone 6!!!! iOS8 = iOS 💩

I have a 5S and the ONLY issue I have right now is that my speed on wifi seems really bad... I can use a speed test app and it's perfectly normal, but if I'm actually using an app that uses the internet to load images or something it's god awfully slow... if I switch off wifi and use LTE it's much faster even though the speed test is slower... I've tried it on my work's wifi and my home wifi .. wifi speed just seems really poor.

I don't have any carrier strength issues.. and I've never trusted iCloud so I only use it to sync my contacts which seems to work fine... ios8 seems to be much faster for me than ios7 .. I've had no crashing apps or spontaneous reboots outside of one app that crashes when I try to do a search.. but that's probably the app not the OS.. ( That is iAlien Gallery .. a reddit app )

Quote Originally Posted by spice_weasel View Post
    The Chinese version with cydia bundled is already released. Passcodes and Touch ID works. Everything good. I got done jail breaking about an hour ago. Go to pangu.io and download the top version.

No it's not .. they've not released any new tool ( as of this post ) with cydia bundled.. but the Pangu app we've had since we first jailbroke just loads it's content remotely .. Cydia is now an installable option in that app, that app is kind of like a mini cydia with it's own repo.. so you can, as of yesterday, install Cydia right now without having to install OpenSSH and manually doing it.. it's an older Cydia though.. but you can obviously install it and then immediately update it which fixes the passcode stuff... it was the older Cydia that actually caused the passcode problem..

Pangu's last post was yesterday just saying the new tool would be out within 24 hours... even on their website the latest version available is 1.0.1 which has been out a while now... Just clearing things up for anyone who might be confused there's not YET a bundled release out.. Pangu 1.1 is due out today which should auto install Cydia's current version and be available in english..

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    You can also run Windows via a Virtual Machine.
    Exactly right.. there's a mac version of virtualbox.. it's entirely free..

There's a huge number of people that own iPhones and don't own a mac... I'd actually say that might be the majority ... everyone I know who owns an iPhone is either running windows or linux except for one mac person.. everyone has their choice/preference..
    Last edited by oneduality; 2014-10-31 at 03:08 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Pangu accept donations for their work? I always like to donate a few $$ for jailbreaks.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buggsy2 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-10-31), thazsar (2014-10-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    Does Pangu accept donations for their work? I always like to donate a few $$ for jailbreaks.
    I wondered the same thing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123