Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu Jailbreak Team: English Tool With Cydia Bundled in is Coming Within 24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by skyeking69 View Post
    I always laugh when I read an Apple jailbreak is Windows only
    :-)..... Hope the Mac version is out someday..... I got an iPhone because
    I don't have any Windows products.....
    Lol I never thought of it like that

Hey all. Has anyone changed their root password using iOS 8+ ?? I have an iPhone 6 jail broken running 8.1 and seems mobile terminal hasn't been updated. Can someone point me in the direction of how to change the default without terminal? I tried using Command prompt via winscp and no joy. Thanks to all in advance for the help.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drjailbreakMD View Post
    Hey all. Has anyone changed their root password using iOS 8+ ?? I have an iPhone 6 jail broken running 8.1 and seems mobile terminal hasn't been updated. Can someone point me in the direction of how to change the default without terminal? I tried using Command prompt via winscp and no joy. Thanks to all in advance for the help.
    Haven't done it yet, but I've always used winscp or putty... Maybe give putty a shot?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

this is like the best news av gotten all day 5

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Haven't done it yet, but I've always used winscp or putty... Maybe give putty a shot?
    Thanks bud. I prefer WinSCP does putty do something winscp doesn't? If anyone has tried or Had success a heads up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks bud. I prefer WinSCP does putty do something winscp doesn't? If anyone has tried or Had success a heads up would be greatly appreciated.
    I already had a putty installed so I went ahead and ran it. It gave me an error the first two tries but worked just fine after that.

......beware......

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

I have a working version of MobileTerminal on my ip6+.

It's called: MobileTerminal (iOS7), v520-2-1

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh this is great news!! I'm excited

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
    I know right? Me too. Where will I ever find a Windows PC I can use for five minutes to jailbreak my phone? Oh wait... there's the office, my aunt Jenny, the public library,..

Maybe the Pangu team that the developed the jailbreak by donating their time and energy to release this for us only have Windows PCs? Go buy them a new MacBook and donate to them, i'm sure they would appreciate it.
    Your first comment is spot on; however, Pangu released their last jailbreak for Mac, so your point is invalid. Carry on!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Pangu Jailbreak Team: English Tool With Cydia Bundled in is Coming Within 24 ...
    waiting on mac can't wait

Installed Cydia on an OTA updated iPhone 6+ without issue.

With the new updated jailbreak will the pangu icon remain on the iPad(I am purchasing an iPad Air 2 tomorrow so Im glad that the whole touch ID thing will be resolved) but I had read about the first pangu jailbreak and how you would have to untick to install some ads and stuff so I obviously dont want that kind of stuff on my iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Your first comment is spot on; however, Pangu released their last jailbreak for Mac, so your point is invalid. Carry on!
    So you're saying what? They really have macs and are releasing windows only this time just to hear Apple only peeps whine?

Pengu dev team is on windows, Mac coding is outsourced

So once we install cydia we can remove pangu app from our device?
    no spam

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spice_weasel View Post
    The Chinese version with cydia bundled is already released. Passcodes and Touch ID works. Everything good. I got done jail breaking about an hour ago. Go to pangu.io and download the top version.
    Yea ok....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stolenpentium For This Useful Post:

Cmds187 (2014-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post

Thanks a million bud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post

For some reason when I install this version it does not show up on my springboard?? Any thoughts??
    Last edited by drjailbreakMD; 2014-10-31 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    I still have to restring on some of them!
    Later,@hip5
    I'm not seeing icons even after respringing. Am I missing something?

......beware......

Try using New Term from Hashbang repo HASHBANG Cydia Repo. From what I've read it's working on iOS8

It worked I installed via hackyouriphone repo. After install I had to reboot and the icon showed up and root password has been changed. Thanks all

21. The Following User Says Thank You to drjailbreakMD For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-10-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwinSouls View Post
    I've been MIA from this site for a while since the last jailbreak. Everyone was saying an ios 8 jailbreak wouldn't come anytime soon or until maybe sometime next year if at all. Are you saying this is an official jailbreak for ios 8 and I can update my phone now? . So soon?
    I jail broke the day it dropped and most apps/tweaks were not updated or compatible as of yet. I installed and tested and some worked but caused issues with other funtio s of my phone. Since the Cydia Installer 1.1.14 update, many more tweaks are funtioning properly. I can reboot my phone with a passcode thankfully. I'm sure Saurik will make an official announcement when the official jailbreak is ready and safe..enjoy it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast