Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gazelle Launches Certified Pre-Owned Online Store

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Gazelle Launches Certified Pre-Owned Online Store

For those who didnít already know, Gazelle is a website where consumers can trade in their used iPhones and iPads and get cash for it. The company announced their certified pre-owned store today where consumers can purchase devices that have been gently used for a cheaper price. Currently, the website states that they have used tablets, iPhones, cellphones, and iPads for sale- but the only devices available are all Apple products. However, if you have an old phone youíd like to turn in (that is not an Apple product) for cash, you can receive a quote for it.

Gazelleís new pre-owned store is currently selling the iPhone 4 starting at $159, the iPhone 4s starting at $219, the iPhone 5 from $274, and the most up to date device pre-iPhone 6 launch the iPhone 5s starting at $379. As for iPads, the site has the iPad Mini starting at $239, the iPad 2 starting at $249, the iPad 3 from $309, and the iPad 4 starting at $339. Available cell phones include unlocked versions as well as for Verizon and AT&T.

Those looking to purchase gently used devices with a minimum of $159 have a 30-day return period and a 30-point quality inspection. The company also has an eBay store that is only limited to a 14-day return policy, a possible 20% restocking fee, and packaging that may not include accessories. The certified pre-owned store however, ships all sold devices with original packaging.

You may want to check out Gazelleís certified pre-owned store if you are looking for some cost-effective holiday gifts this year. Before you know it, the gift-giving season will be right around the corner, no matter what holiday you celebrate.

Source: Gazelle

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I learned the hard way about pre-own cell phones. To make a long story short, let me just say this, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpottedBilagaana View Post
    I learned the hard way about pre-own cell phones. To make a long story short, let me just say this, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"
    I've never had an issue and I rarely get anything besides pre-owned or refurb. The biggest "issue" I've ever had was when my first ipod didn't come with a charging cable so I couldn't use it for two days.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpottedBilagaana View Post
    Been buying lots of pre-owned ones since iPhone 3G and I have not had any problems. You just have to know what you are getting and inspect them carefully. I have used Craigslist and online stores as well.