Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple States Apple Pay Has Been Largely Successful after MCX's Apple Pay Embargo

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I can't wait to walk into Walmart (well that's iffy...) and ask if they take mcx or whatever they end up calling it, just to rub it in as I swipe my debit card instead
    I get your point, but I doubt the minimum wage clerk is going to care.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I can't wait to walk into Walmart (well that's iffy...) and ask if they take mcx or whatever they end up calling it, just to rub it in as I swipe my debit card instead
    I don't shop at walmart, I avoid it like the plague unless I really need something that I can't find anywhere else.

BUT, I would go to walmart, get a shopping cart topped to the brim with products, and go up to the register and ask if they take Apple Pay. As soon as they say no, I'll be like, Deuces then! and just walk away.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSXrebel For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2014-10-29), SpiderManAPV (2014-10-29)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    I don't shop at walmart, I avoid it like the plague unless I really need something that I can't find anywhere else.

BUT, I would go to walmart, get a shopping cart topped to the brim with products, and go up to the register and ask if they take Apple Pay. As soon as they say no, I'll be like, Deuces then! and just walk away.
    +1 on that idea lol

The fact that they want access to my bank account is enough for me to not use MCX.

Target offers a discount card for purchases. But when I learned it would be connected directly to my bank account, with no protections against theft or misuse, I decided it wasn't worth the risk to save a few bucks.

MCX looks the same, only without even a discount. Yea right!

Thanks but no thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12