Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated Pangu Untether Package for iOS 8.x Brings Numerous Fixes to the Jailbreak

Default Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by ezlnh8u View Post
    anyone else is experiencing issues when downloading apps from the app store not showing up on the homescreen?
    This isn't actually a jailbreak bug, I had this issue on my iPad Air 2 with no jailbreak...trying to install pixelmator. I believe it was fixed with signing out of App Store & back in with a hard reboot, if I remember correctly...Apple has been having issues with their servers. Took customer care about 30mins-an hour to get it resloved

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ill_graphics For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-10-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjsisson1 View Post
    Does the substrate update fix the issue with having to respring via sh to get tweaks to working?
    Supposedly it does. Regardless, you can use Winterboard to Respring or a Cydia.app called iRespring that puts a RESPRING icon on your Springboard

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Supposedly it does. Regardless, you can use Winterboard to Respring or a Cydia.app called iRespring that puts a RESPRING icon on your Springboard
    Yeah I know but I was just wondering. I did try and download fast respring or quick respring but I could never get the icon to show ??

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know but I was just wondering. I did try and download fast respring or quick respring but I could never get the icon to show ??
    Bit ironic there... Can't load the tweak to get other tweaks to load because it never loaded.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2014-10-29), chevymusclecar (2014-10-29), thazsar (2014-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Bit ironic there... Can't load the tweak to get other tweaks to load because it never loaded.
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post

I wasn't able to find anything that worked until I got iRespring. The only tweak I've found to kill apps is Tage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Why doesn't everyone just wait for the official public release? All the issues will be gone. Most of the apps/tweaks will be updated. There won't be a need to apply any manual fixes..it will be headache free.
    Because people are impatient. Cant really blame them tho once you jailbreak your iPhone you fall in love with it 100 times more lol all the themes, bitesms, zeppelin... And now on a bigger iPhone with a better processor the demand is even higher for a jailbreak.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El Mucho DingDong For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-10-29)

Thanks

Default Updated Pangu Untether Package for iOS 8.x Brings Numerous Fixes to the Jailb...
    I learned recently that I never truly loved my iPhone 6 like I thought I did. Now I do lol

http://i.imgur.com/t1g998D.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Agbz1DF.png
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2014-10-29 at 10:53 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

Glawrence33 (2014-10-29), sand_man (2014-10-29), thazsar (2014-10-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I have my iPhone 6 plus running perfect with no issue. So exited now! Just installed BIOPROTECT

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matatoto For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2014-10-29)

I'm having a issue on my iPad mini. Nothing I install from cydia goes to my spring with a icon?

Never mind I had to hard boot the device, is that something that is still an issue
    Last edited by bjsisson1; 2014-10-29 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I'm having a issue on my iPad mini. Nothing I install from cydia goes to my spring with a icon?

Never mind I had to hard boot the device, is that something that is still an issue
    If you have winterboard installed its respring will clear the UI cache allowing the new apps/tweaks to show up without a reboot. Just check and uncheck any theme then go back and respring.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2014-10-30)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678