Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated Pangu Untether Package for iOS 8.x Brings Numerous Fixes to the Jailbreak

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    Try to follow along bro. Again, follow this guide for a fix for that: http://modmyi.com/forums/member-writ...-tutorial.html

Use Parallels to Jailbreak and then install Cydia yourself. No help needed.
    I can live without a passcode until they push the fix. I don't want to apply the fix now. Then have to restore, again, because the official Cydia fix will cause issues.

Modesto huh? I'm over here in Turlock brah

Someone please help I have just done the update through Cydia with passcode off and the phone won't turn on and keeps turning off and on after 3 mins then going back off again what the hell pangu!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Someone please help I have just done the update through Cydia with passcode off and the phone won't turn on and keeps turning off and on after 3 mins then going back off again what the hell pangu!
    Damn brah...NSA caught you. You'll have to restore and start all over. DFU + restore

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (2014-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy pants View Post
    Everybody just wait like a week so u can just plug in jailbreak and done. No problems no freezing I mean it came out quick we should have waited a couple more months like usual I'm sure a week or 2 until everything works fine won't kill you
    They already advised people not install and that this is for devs, but most people won't listen.. fortunately in all my years of JB'ing I've never bricked a device.. restore always seems to work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

waiting patiently iPhone 6 the way

What could have caused boot loop when passcode was off! All that theming to waste

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

How about holding Volume Up while rebooting?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Answer1o1 (2014-10-27)

So does cydia have to be installed first to show the update?

Never mind, had to install opensh frist
    Last edited by bjsisson1; 2014-10-27 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks

Ended up just doing the fix with Winscp lol. Everything works fine. Update and all. So far so good. Few tweaks installed. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    How about holding Volume Up while rebooting?
    Thanks mate always thought it was volume down and that mobile safety not update but it boots so let's see how to fix it, thanks

Ok I can reboot whith volume up but no tweaks work even after using icleaner to turn substrates off then on again and when I reboot without volume up still get boot fail.
    Anyone ?
    Last edited by fluffybunnyabc; 2014-10-27 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks for the update Pangu. sending images thru iMessage/MMS works again, safari is working correct again, no issues with the boot loop fix. Just need home screen designer and I'm set.

Thanks

Thanks mate always thought it was volume down and that mobile safety not update but it boots so let's see how to fix it, thanks

Ok I can reboot whith volume up but no tweaks work even after using icleaner to turn substrates off then on again and when I reboot without volume up still get boot fail.
    Anyone ?
    Literally everything was fine. Now I'm having this same issue. Hmm..what was the last thing you installed from Cydia?

That tweak that makes very thing fit iPhone 6 screen but I can disable all substate add ons in icleaner and reboot but can still only reboot with volume up so if I can't connect via ssh gonna be so annoyed at re installing everything again.
    Can't just be us having these issues

Thanks

That tweak that makes very thing fit iPhone 6 screen but I can disable all substate add ons in icleaner and reboot but can still only reboot with volume up so if I can't connect via ssh gonna be so annoyed at re installing everything again.
    Booting with volume up is like safe mode I think. Hence why none of our tweaks show up after. I got the bootloop. Got out of it with volume up, but again none of the installed tweaks show up in settings. They do however appear and work on my springboard. Pretty weird. I think I'll just restore and skip the passcode thing for now. That seems like a more stable route..I had installed;

flex 2
    localiapstore
    pandora downloader
    itunes radio unlimited skips
    movie box
    music box
    popcorn time
    filza

Probably forgetting something

I didn't have passcode on when I performed update on cydia and non of my tweaks work. Apps do but no actual tweaks like winter board or alkaline so annoying I've got to restore again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    I can live without a passcode until they push the fix. I don't want to apply the fix now. Then have to restore, again, because the official Cydia fix will cause issues.

Modesto huh? I'm over here in Turlock brah
    Ha cool man I actually just moved to Turlock, we're neighbors lol where da weed at hahaha

I installed that ForceGoodFit tweak, and I was having some issues with reboot as well. Went into safe mode, uninstalled the tweak, and I'm back in business. Stay away from that tweak for now.

ForceGoodFit or whatever it's called needs to get fixed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    I installed that ForceGoodFit tweak, and I was having some issues with reboot as well. Went into safe mode, uninstalled the tweak, and I'm back in business. Stay away from that tweak for now.

ForceGoodFit or whatever it's called needs to get fixed.
    Hmm. Haven't had any issues with it yet. It's already seen like 3 or 4 updates lol

Well looks like 8.1 is out.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Uninstalled forced tweak but still would reboot, jail breaking now again

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast