Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'ReachAll' Enables Apple's Reachability Feature on All iOS 8 Devices

Default 'ReachAll' Enables Apple's Reachability Feature on All iOS 8 Devices

Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus get a cool new feature called Reachability, which makes it easier to operate applications on the larger displays. It works by allowing you to double-tap on the Touch ID sensor in order to move the user interface canvas lower on the display so that your hand can easily reach any part of the application one-handed.

If you're using an iOS 8 device that isn't an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and you want to use Apple's Reachability feature, then the good news for you is that iOS developer xTheMaster3x has just released a new free jailbreak tweak called ReachAll that enables Reachability on all iOS 8 devices.

On the iPhone 5s, you can double-tap on the Touch ID sensor to enable Reachability just like on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, but on other devices that don't have a Touch ID sensor, you will notice a new white button on the display that you can double-tap on to enable Reachability.

ReachAll adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure how the tweak works:

From here, you can enable or disable this tweak on demand, as well as configure where the white box for older iOS 8 devices will appear on the display. The white box can be enabled or disabled on demand and used on any device that you want. You can configure the X and Y coordinates on the display for it, as well as the height and width of the box in pixels.

If you want to give ReachAll a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. The tweak does require iOS 8 to be installed, so if you're not already jailbroken on iOS 8, you can follow this guide on how to jailbreak iOS 8.

Name: ReachAll
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-37
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: xTheMaster3x
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like all the devs are updating and creating new tweaks for iOS 8 but a majority of the basic users don't have a way to jailbreak yet. I'm counting on Pangu English w/Cydia to happen this week, I need mywi back! I kept my iPhone 5 jb on iOS 7 so switching the SIM card between my i5 and i6 just for the purpose of tethering is getting annoying lol

Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
    Looks like all the devs are updating and creating new tweaks for iOS 8 but a majority of the basic users don't have a way to jailbreak yet. I'm counting on Pangu English w/Cydia to happen this week, I need mywi back! I kept my iPhone 5 jb on iOS 7 so switching the SIM card between my i5 and i6 just for the purpose of tethering is getting annoying lol
    I really enjoy seeing so much happening so fast. Can't wait to finally jailbreak when they release it with cydia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThuD Muffin For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-27)