Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: An Updated Version of the Pangu Jailbreak Tool With Cydia for iOS 8 Reportedly "In Progress"

Thanks

You can install Mobile Terminal or you can use terminal on Mac and SSH

on Cyberduck, go to the task bar, click on Go, then Send Command.

The issue with Cydia Substrate (having to respring). Will that be fixed with a update via Cydia or will the device have to be restored and rejailbroke?

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    on Cyberduck, go to the task bar, click on Go, then Send Command.
    But if my phone is stuck on the apple logo cyber duck won't pick my phone up so I can send the command

Thanks

If your phone is stuck at the boot logo… why would you be trying to respring it…?? This is why it says to stay away from the jailbreak for now unless you have at least a working knowledge of what's going on.

You need to restore and re-jailbreak at this point, and then follow this guide to install Cydia: http://modmyi.com/forums/member-writ...-tutorial.html

Thanks

I have a pretty decent knowledge of jail breaking because I've been jail breaking since I had the 3G. This is the first time I've had to do any of this new ssh to install cydia. I've ssh'd hundred of times but this time it just baffled me. I figured it out the it wasn't the jailbreak that had me in a boot loop it was the tweak I installed. Even tho it said compatible with iOS 8.

Thanks

I assumed you were stuck in a boot loop because of having activated a passcode on your device after jail breaking. I also assumed that you should know enough to realize that if your device is stuck in a boot loop, respringing isn't gonna help anything. But I'm glad you figured it out, even tho I doubt it was a tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    I have a pretty decent knowledge of jail breaking because I've been jail breaking since I had the 3G. This is the first time I've had to do any of this new ssh to install cydia. I've ssh'd hundred of times but this time it just baffled me. I figured it out the it wasn't the jailbreak that had me in a boot loop it was the tweak I installed. Even tho it said compatible with iOS 8.
    Obviously not decent enough.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSXrebel For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2014-10-27), envious86 (2014-10-27)

Thanks

Why do you have to call out every single person on this site you think you have some piece of knowledge over? It does nothing but make you look bad (and somehow manages to bolster your thanks count even though it's not helpful at all). You can insult me or whatever now but I'm not really trying to draw tension. It's just not something I like to see.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

envious86 (2014-10-27), NewD (2014-10-27), SpiderManAPV (2014-10-27), StaceyMJ86 (2014-10-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    I assumed you were stuck in a boot loop because of having activated a passcode on your device after jail breaking. I also assumed that you should know enough to realize that if your device is stuck in a boot loop, respringing isn't gonna help anything. But I'm glad you figured it out, even tho I doubt it was a tweak.
    Well my phone was fine until I installed a tweak which then pushed me into a boot loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Why do you have to call out every single person on this site you think you have some piece of knowledge over? It does nothing but make you look bad (and somehow manages to bolster your thanks count even though it's not helpful at all). You can insult me or whatever now but I'm not really trying to draw tension. It's just not something I like to see.

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? Did you not see the winking smiley face at the end of my post? And obviously Envious86 saw the humor in it and even "thanked" me. All the knowledge/info has been posted on this forum for this jailbreak. Go on though, tell me how much you're mad though.
    Last edited by NSXrebel; 2014-10-27 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks

Default An Updated Version of the Pangu Jailbreak Tool With Cydia for iOS 8 Reportedl...

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? Did you not see the winking smiley face at the end of my post? And obviously Envious86 saw the humor in it and even "thanked" me. All the knowledge/info has been posted on this forum for this jailbreak. Go on though, tell me how much you're mad though.
    *IAintEvenMad.jpg* It's just that you've done it like five times and called someone a dumb***. It seems like a habit and I just don't think everyone has thick enough skin to take that as a joke. This site isn't for insulting everyone who's mistaken about something.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

StaceyMJ86 (2014-10-27)

Thanks

Has anyone else noticed any BT issues after jail breaking? I haven't been able to connect to my BT speaker since I jail broke.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone else noticed any BT issues after jail breaking? I haven't been able to connect to my BT speaker since I jail broke.
    Sure it's JB? I seen to remember 8.1 having issues.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Thanks

Nope, I was already on 8.1 before I JB'd and the speaker was working fine. I suppose it's possible that it's still a bug that caused it to stop working, though. So who knows lol that's why I asked if anyone had noticed any issues…

Thanks

Nope, I was already on 8.1 before I JB'd and the speaker was working fine. I suppose it's possible that it's still a bug that caused it to stop working, though. So who knows lol that's why I asked if anyone had noticed any issues…
    I'll most likely be jailbreaking tomorrow and use BT all the time so I'll get back with you then about that. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't an already present issue before I start experimenting.

......beware......

Thanks

For sure. Let me know what happens.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-27)

Thanks

I actually want to apologize for not saying earlier that the reason I made a post responding to things that I thought were done in poor spirit is that I know you're not just a troll by any means, so I thought there was actually a point to responding to some of the stuff. I don't know, telling people that they don't really know what they're doing just seems kind of rude to me. Maybe not all of it was done with that intention though. I'll just let others speak for themselves from now on I guess.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

novadam (2014-10-27), SpiderManAPV (2014-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I actually want to apologize for not saying earlier that the reason I made a post responding to things that I thought were done in poor spirit is that I know you're not just a troll by any means, so I thought there was actually a point to responding to some of the stuff. I don't know, telling people that they don't really know what they're doing just seems kind of rude to me. Maybe not all of it was done with that intention though. I'll just let others speak for themselves from now on I guess.
    *IAintEvenMadThough.jpg

'tis all good.

BTW, no BT issues for me, phone works great with my car and home receiver.

Just waiting on a fix for Safari crashes and sending pictures through MMS/iMessage, but I already knew about those problems and can wait for the fix.

Thanks

*IAintEvenMadThough.jpg

'tis all good.

BTW, no BT issues for me, phone works great with my car and home receiver.

Just waiting on a fix for Safari crashes and sending pictures through MMS/iMessage, but I already knew about those problems and can wait for the fix.
    Fix is out

......beware......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast