Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Releases iOS 8 Cydia for New Pangu Jailbreak, But You Have to Install it

Quote Originally Posted by roger1079 View Post
    LMAO.....point proven.
    Out of curiosity, if you have no interest in jailbreak...why bash? Seems petty.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarthTater For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2014-10-23), chevymusclecar (2014-10-23), SpiderManAPV (2014-10-23), UtSulumSuusOwn (2014-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTater View Post
    Out of curiosity, if you have no interest in jailbreak...why bash? Seems petty.
    Just another android troll. Everything he says is worthless anyways.

My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyhaulerobs View Post
    He just want his 30 seconds of fame. If you don't agree with jailbreaking why comment on the post? Things I don't agree with I leave it alone. I guess some people don't have common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    haha alrighty then

also, those "garbage tweaks" that we've been installing for years are your favorite parts of ios now.
    true that!!!!

Awesome.....now people can ruin their Apple devices with garbage tweaks and steal software from hardworking developers all at the cost of poor stability and poor battery life. Way to go dev's for again undermining Apple's pursuit of a flawless device. If you guys want poorly working software on an unstable device, just go buy something running Android. Hopefully Apple closes this hole quickly.
    Someone is a Negative Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by toyhaulerobs View Post
    Actually my first and last Android device was a Galaxy Captivate I897 which took me less than 2 days to realize what a piece of garbage it was. I think that might have been 2009? I have had every iPhone model since 2007. I suppose owning EVERY iPhone and one Android phone qualifies me as a troll. I am just anti trash that makes a perfectly good product from Apple run like it's inferior competition.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
    He just want his 30 seconds of fame. If you don't agree with jailbreaking why comment on the post? Things I don't agree with I leave it alone. I guess some people don't have common sense.
    30 seconds of fame? On an Apple forum with a very specific user base? If you say so.....

Can anyone help me with the ssh part. My 6 is jail broken but can't seem to ssh into it

Saurik is incredible. Making Cydia available while travelling.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mgmm1 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-10-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

To MMS you just attach from the camera roll. Not recents. But again, it's not a public release.

Default Why
    Awesome.....now people can ruin their Apple devices with garbage tweaks and steal software from hardworking developers all at the cost of poor stability and poor battery life. Way to go dev's for again undermining Apple's pursuit of a flawless device. If you guys want poorly working software on an unstable device, just go buy something running Android. Hopefully Apple closes this hole quickly.

WHY are you even on this site? In case you didn't notice, the name of the site is "modmyi" as in Modify My iPhone & so there really shouldn't be anything here you'd enjoy... unless you're so incredibly bored & have absolutely nothing better to do. You could start your own anti-jailbreaking campaign org/website. Maybe have a pizza party with all your other nerd buddies...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jetsetjoey For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-10-23), Matatoto (2014-10-23)

Default Saurik Releases iOS 8 Cydia for New Pangu Jailbreak, But You Have to Install it
    I actually have jailbroken my devices previously and starting with IOS7 all the worthwhile jailbreak tweaks were included in the IOS update by competent developers at Apple.

I know this. The difference is those tweaks were coded by competent developers at Apple that actually have a standard to meet when it comes to stability and battery life.
    Oh you mean those competent developers at Apple, the ones who leave security holes in their software, just like you mentioned in your first post.

Hopefully Apple closes this hole quickly.
    Yeah they're very competent.
    Last edited by Hedrush; 2014-10-23 at 04:00 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hedrush For This Useful Post:

aceestes (2014-10-23), novadam (2014-10-23)

Let me respond to you like a true jailbreaker: FCK YOU!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al226 For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-10-23), Padgoi (2014-10-23)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Excited to see when it comes out 100% ready I'll just sit back and wait until it's 100% ready I have a 5s Vzn jailbroken and a 6 plus in te bedroom just waiting for that jailbreak to be all ready to go way to go jailbreak team Christmas is coming early this year 😍

It might be summer in California but it's snowing up in here❄️

Quote Originally Posted by urkel782 View Post
    Can anyone help me with the ssh part. My 6 is jail broken but can't seem to ssh into it
    Use ifunbox. Too easy

Is it safe to delete the pandu app once I have Cydia installed

I suspect I bricked my iphone 5s ... not even DFU is working..

I restored fresh to 8.1 ... I ran the jailbreak, it worked.. I got Cydia installed... then after all that i decided to restore my settings to get my camera roll back, fb login.. etc .. after that my phone rebooted and stayed at the apple logo for a half hour.. I finally decided I needed to DFU ... it went into DFU mode just fine... itunes detected it.. I selected the 8.1 ipsw file... it just stays a black screen with "preparing iphone for restore" .... does NOTHING it just sits there for another 30 minutes ..

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

To clarify, you used the "Erase All Content and Settings" button? If so, that has been an issue since at least iOS 7 for jailbreakers. I'm not sure if any fix is available for that.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

why bother entertaining This guy... he pretty much got what he wanted attention... Never had any of the issues that he is talking about..

thats more so for people That are like him and install EVERY SINGLE thing they see thats new on cydia... Go away and do us a fav get a Droid Or something else...

Does anyone know of this jailbreak is truly safe? With all the recent rumors of the Chinese and their cyber attacks it's making me a bit skeptical of pangu...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Already themed my icons!!!

ip6+ 8.1

Restoring from backup ATM

26. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Rcworship (2014-10-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast