Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New Vid Compares All iPhones Since 2007

  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Posts
    4,376
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

    Default New Vid Compares All iPhones Since 2007


    Over the weekend, Khristian Flohr -- CEO & Founder at UnlockRiver.com -- connected with ModMyi to share his newest video creation, an amazingly cool new video comparing every iPhone launched since 2007.

    "I have been working with mobile devices since 2007. So I have a big collection of mobile devices," Flohr tells MMi, setting up his clip, which shows us iPhone 6 Plus vs 6 vs 5s vs 5c vs 5 vs 4s vs 4 vs 3gs vs 3g vs 2g.

    "As the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were releases a few weeks ago, I heard many different opinions and critics about how apple has improved over the years," he says, "So I decided to put every iPhone through the same test. In other words, I wanted to see how the iPhone has evolved and improved since it was first released on 2007."

    so what kind of feedback has the video generated thus far? "After reading the comments," Flohr tells me, "people think it is very interesting to see that Apple has made the most significant improvement from the iPhone 4S to the 5 and they were impressed how the iPhone 5S is still very powerful and fast. Some negative comments say that the internet download speed was not too relevant since all iPhones share the same wifi network. Additionally, I made the same version of the video in Spanish and people found it very interesting, since the Spanish viewers have never seen something like this in their own language. "

    To see the pretty neat video for yourself, you can check it out below.


  2. #2
    I say iPhone 5s is still the best for me!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to janisaiah For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-10-15)

  4. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by janisaiah View Post
    I say iPhone 5s is still the best for me!
    Same here. I'll stick to my S cycle upgrades, thank you very much.

  5. #4
    Why I'm still with it, is why I'm dodging the 6 and maybe apple in the near future.
    5s is the best perfect size
    Come on 6plus users complain u know is true .. Is too big is why I see people selling it everywhere

  6. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me se23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London uk
    Posts
    889
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 73 Times in 59 Posts

    I've got a 6 now but yes 5s is defo the best iPhone.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    Why I'm still with it, is why I'm dodging the 6 and maybe apple in the near future.
    5s is the best perfect size
    Come on 6plus users complain u know is true .. Is too big is why I see people selling it everywhere
    I own the 4.7" and I look at my old 5 and it's so tiny because I'm used to my new phone. I guarantee you wouldn't hate a 4.7". The 5.5" is the first of its kind to battle along side the android market phablets because of its size. The fact that people can't get them is the reason people sell them.

  8. #7
    I mess up with my post and yes 4.7 is the best size for me. But the 5.5 more like 6.5 to me. But I like my 5s that's it. 4 inch is far the best why bigger? Better battery will be great .. U only need to surf the internet, SMS, talk on the phone u don't need bigger screen to do it all.. That's how I think .an my opinion. Better battery is all the 5s needs.

  9. #8
    I like the feel of the iPhone 6 and I'm sure I'll get used to it as time goes on, but from a usability standpoint I still prefer the screen size of the 5/5s. I'm able to get a better grip and access the screen without issue. The 6 I have to stretch and alternate my hand position to access everything.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    I mess up with my post and yes 4.7 is the best size for me. But the 5.5 more like 6.5 to me. But I like my 5s that's it. 4 inch is far the best why bigger? Better battery will be great .. U only need to surf the internet, SMS, talk on the phone u don't need bigger screen to do it all.. That's how I think .an my opinion. Better battery is all the 5s needs.
    While I disagree with your comment I can totally see your point. Just because YOU only use your phone to surf the net, sms, and phone calls, doesn't mean that is what everybody uses their phones for all the time. In my case I use my phone for work and personal. Being able to see more of spreadhseets and whatnot without constantly zooming in and out is amazing to me. Plus I constantly consume media on my phone so the screen is a perfect for that.

    In my case I think the 6 is the perfect footprint for a phone, however the battery life is the main reason why I went with the 6+. No regrets here.
    ---

    You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

  11. #10
    Rarely leave any posts on here. Own both 6 plus and 6 and in terms of design 5 series was (still awesome) but 6+ screen i love! I have big hands and the size of the phone is no issue for me. Viewing experience has been great. External quality cannot be compared to 5 series (5 and 5s).

  12. #11
    I understand that a lot of people want the bigger screen, but I believe there are also a lot of people prefer the 4" size if they are offered the options. Apple should offer one more screen size options -- 4".

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Googly2moogly View Post
    Rarely leave any posts on here. Own both 6 plus and 6 and in terms of design 5 series was (still awesome) but 6+ screen i love! I have big hands and the size of the phone is no issue for me. Viewing experience has been great. External quality cannot be compared to 5 series (5 and 5s).
    Why do you have both? Just out of curiosity

  14. #13
    Walked into the Apple store and bought one for my wife (6) and 6 plus for myself.

    Also, $1700 for 2 phones is insane, but i am the victim of my society.

  15. #14
    I was a bigger is a bad idea person but once i seen the iPhone 6! I realised bigger is better but the iPhone 6+ is too big! And I do miss my iPhone 5s but find the iPhone 6 fits more comfortably in the pocket and hand! Plus the double tap of the home button helps with the screen size!

  16. #15
    Cool stuff

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tongxinshe View Post
    I understand that a lot of people want the bigger screen, but I believe there are also a lot of people prefer the 4" size if they are offered the options. Apple should offer one more screen size options -- 4".
    They do, the 5s is still for sale
    ---

    You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

  18. #17
    What's Jailbreak? DoctorPaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Holy crap this guy is frustrating. Says the iPhone 6 is "the best iPhone" because it scored 8 points higher on GeekBench. And he uses "surprisingly" wayyyy to much.

    It's pretty cool that he took the time to compare these phones, but his commentary is just atrocious.

  19. #18
    Shocker, they all look exactly the same. Wish I had a phone that looks the same as everyone else, NOT! way to be diverse Apple.

  20. #19
    I had the 4S and upgraded to the 6 and I'm glad I did. I know the 5S is a good phone, but there are some really great features of the 6 and 6 plus that none of the older phones have or will have. In addition, the screen is brighter, the weight is lighter, the Touch ID is safer and much more reliable, Siri is smarter, and the jailbreak community has a lot more to work with. IMHO

  21. #20
    Is it me or do the displays on the 6/6+ just not look good compared to 5/5c/5s ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •