Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'ScrubAround' Makes All Your iOS 7 Music Scrubber Grabbers Round

Default 'ScrubAround' Makes All Your iOS 7 Music Scrubber Grabbers Round

In iOS 7, your music scrubber grabber is a vertical line. It's not very aesthetically appealing, and when you open your Control Center, you'll notice that it doesn't fit in with the round grabbers of the brightness and volume sliders; the vetical line just doesn't match and feels very out of place.

Here to fix all of that jazz is a new free jailbreak tweak called ScrubAround by iOS developer Ron Thakrar.

As you can see from the screenshots above, ScrubAround will replace the vertical line grabber on the music scrubber with a round grabber. In the screenshots below, you can see how the new round grabbers match up to the grabbers on the brightness and volume sliders much nicer:

ScrubAround doesn't come with any options to configure; the tweak's main purpose is to improve upon an aesthetic that Apple failed miserably on. If you would like to give ScrubAround a try, it's available absolutely free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 7 is required for this tweak to be installed.

Name: ScrubAround
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Ron Thakrar
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2014-10-15)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Slightly relevant question. Is there a tweak to help with precision scrubbing? I never seem to end up where I was hoping when I scrub.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Slightly relevant question. Is there a tweak to help with precision scrubbing? I never seem to end up where I was hoping when I scrub.
    You mean beyond dragging your finger down from the scrubber for half/quarter speed scrubbing?

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    You mean beyond dragging your finger down from the scrubber for half/quarter speed scrubbing?
    ... I wasn't aware of this. +1 thanks

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!