Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rovio Updates Angry Birds Seasons Game for iOS With New NBA-themed Levels

Default Rovio Updates Angry Birds Seasons Game for iOS With New NBA-themed Levels

On Thursday, Rovio has updated its Angry Birds Seasons game for the iOS platform with some additional levels and features for players to take advantage of. The latest version of the game that can now be had from Apple's iOS App Store is version 4.2.0.

In this new update, Rovio has added some all new NBA-themed levels to the game; a total of 15 of them. These are free, although an additional 30 new levels can be had from players if they wish to shell out the new NBA pass in-app purchase from the game there is one level for each NBA team.

In addition, the update adds a new power up called "Shockwave" that can be used when you're stuck on a level. The power-up lets you harness the destructive power of the bomb-bird's explosive abilities to help you complete a level that you just can't seem to get by on.

If you're and existing player of Angry Birds Seasons, this update is free to you under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Angry Birds Seasons for 99 from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Are people seriously STILL playing angry birds? I'm tired of hearing about it.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the developer keeping the app up to date while adding more levels and features to keep it fresh. But damn, write something else. My kid was 8 when it first came out and he's about to be 13...just saying
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to therandy For This Useful Post:

jose060789 (2014-10-10), SpiderManAPV (2014-10-10)

People don't like Angry Birds now because popular things aren't cool. Kids want to be cool.