Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New AAA Study Finds Apple's Siri to be One of the Most Distracting Hands-Free Systems

Really, how do I get on these "studies"
    I really really want a job in this. We did a study and having spent thousands found that people that eat lots of burgers get fat.
    AAA do a study with people that don't use Siri,. Stick them in a car and then say, "hey they crashed"
    AAA take a driver, take his normal car that he drives every day. Change his radio to a new fangled one that he's never used. Get him to drive at 60mph , then say - change the station , tune into new station and configure Bluetooth, guess what they would crash.

However, take ios8, use an iphone 6, have it plugged in so that "hey siri works", and use someone whos familiar with Siri and guess what - so easy.

who makes up these studies , please employ me to do pointless surveys.
    man dyes hair every day with strong chemicals - hair falls out after a number of years ! - really
    car with lots of tread , stops sooner than car with little tread ! - really

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yurasis View Post
    What's really distracting is that thumb ring, wow!
    Lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockyseay View Post
    People on this site get mad whenever anyone says something negative about Apple. I bet most of you are still saying IOS 8 is a great experience.
    LOL, I was thinking the same. If anyone says anything negative about Apple, people throw a hissy fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12