Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular CallBar Tweak Re-designed for iOS 7, Now Available

Default Popular CallBar Tweak Re-designed for iOS 7, Now Available

The highly popular jailbreak tweak CallBar has been redesigned with iOS 7 in mind. Now available in Cydia is CallBar for iOS 7, and the tweak not only gives you a beautiful new iOS 7-esque interface, but some snazzy features that those of you that are always talking on the phone are going to love.

With CallBar for iOS 7, when you receive an incoming call, you will get a new kind of notification known as, you guessed it, a CallBar. This replaces the obtrusive full-screen incoming call interface that you're presented with when someone tries calling you on your iPhone. You can see the interface above.

The CallBar comes down from the top of the display and offers you answer and decline options, as well as remind me later and text message response options. You can pull down from the grabber at the bottom of the CallBar to open Notification Center. When you initiate an outgoing call, you will also see the CallBar, but when you press the power button, it will hide into a blue "tap to launch" Status Bar, and then you can tap on the blue Status Bar to open CallBar again, or press the power button once more to end the incoming call.

When you're in the middle of a call, you get the interface shown above with buttons for bringing up the number pad, muting the call, putting the call on speaker phone, and more.

You'll also find a preferences pane in the Settings application where you can configure the tweak to your liking, such as customizing the theme of the CallBar, and configuring behavior under certain situations:

CallBar for iOS 7 is a free upgrade for those of you that already own the original CallBar, but if you don't, CallBar for iOS 7 is a $3.99 purchase from Cydia's BigBoss repository. All versions of iOS 7 are supported, so give it a shot!

Name: CallBar for iOS 7
    Price: $3.99
    Version: 0.1-24
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Elias Limneos, Joshua Tucker
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

cool tweak i like it😍

also a very slick, well done tutorial upon installation and respring.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Causing reboot loop on my 5S.

Edit: Forget it, just had to do a hard reboot. New interface is amazing and tutorial was very sleek.
    Last edited by Padgoi; 2014-10-01 at 07:32 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Been using CallBar since its creation. Definitely a solid must have tweak.

Great job bro! 👊😎👍📲

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Well I'm so glad this decided to come out AFTER I switched over to my ip6+...

I uninstalled it on my ip5S cuz it wasn't working right on 7.1.2. Love the tweak, though!

I eagerly anticipate using the new CallBar on iOS 8. This looks like a very nice improvement.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

urkel782 (2014-10-05)

Ha bro! Im on 7.1.2 😎👍📲 5s & it's running 100% perfect!! Loving it!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-10-02)

Is it just me... These ads all over the page and blocking the content everywhere is getting a bit much. I get it, but geez... had to enable ad block in safari
    Last edited by interstink; 2014-10-01 at 09:14 PM.

Default Popular CallBar Tweak Re-designed for iOS 7, Now Available
    Love this tweak, always have, but this new version doesn't play well with bitesms, phone (5S 7.1.2) will go into safe mode if I send or receive a text while on a call using bitesms QC/QR. Had to uninstall and revert to the previous version, which I also love, so it's all cool

I uninstalled the previous version because after some point people couldn't hear me on the phone and ever since uninstalling my phone works like normal. It was a cool feature but I'm just gonna go without it for now on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    Love this tweak, always have, but this new version doesn't play well with bitesms, phone (5S 7.1.2) will go into safe mode if I send or receive a text while on a call using bitesms QC/QR. Had to uninstall and revert to the previous version, which I also love, so it's all cool
    I'm on 7.1.2 but the 5 and I have no compatibility issues between the two.
    When I installed this and after the respring it did go into safe mode but has been fine ever since.

Thanks

i installed this but i couldnt hear anyone so i deactivated it and now i can hear people speak

Just installed it, made and received few calls, works perfectly....5S, 7.1.2.....great job creators

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-10-03)

I'm on os 7.0.4 iPhone 5s and notice an issue with taping and holding the status bar to start tweak also couldn't get past the part in the tutorial where you tap the blank space to being up last numbered dialed. Not sure what the reason is but when I get phone calls it seems to work fine will keep for now til the problem gets worst and annoys me.

couldn't answer a call from the lock screen. not good. running lockinfo.

Callbar window dropped down, but answer button was non responsive.

follow up: just tested it. have to pull down lockinfo notification section with one finger and tap answer button with another finger. needs a fix.

further follow-up: according to @limneos's twitter feed, lockinfo fix coming.

whew.
    Last edited by novadam; 2014-10-03 at 05:14 PM.

hi this tweak is beautifull and it suits well with iOS 7.
    But it doesn't work with groovylock themes,i just have an entire blur screen when a call is comming without nothing.I have to pull down the NC to see the call.
    I think the notification,when a call is comming, is a little bit intrusive.The previous version whith it skinny banner was less.

Well, I also think the last version is perfectly integrated in IOS7.....and for the problem you have, I am sure the Callbar guys are working on a fix..... we had already 2 updates addressing several issues and for sure, there are more to come

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

tonyman07 (2014-10-05)