Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Waze GPS App for iOS Updated to Remeber Where You Park and More

Default Waze GPS App for iOS Updated to Remeber Where You Park and More

On Monday, the popular Waze GPS application for the iOS platform received a notable update bringing the application up to version 3.9 in the App Store.

The new update brings with it a variety of new features for users. Among these, it's now possible to add or edit business or residential places, receive information about driving through parking lots and drive-thrus, and add photographs of your arrival to help others with finding their way around an area.

The most significant new feature, on the other hand, is that the application can now remember where you park your car. When you go to a very crowded location like a huge mall or a festival, you might want to have Waze remember where you parked so that you don't have that lost look on your face when you're trying to find your ride home. The application can now save where you parked and show you how to get to it on your feet.

A variety of bug fixes are also reported in this update. Existing users of the Waze application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Waze for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Green Apple
    Thanks

Waze rules!

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Waze sucks last time I used it. Good idea but its directions too often are bizarre. Google maps and Motion X are better.

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Use it all the time. Great app!

This new version has some occasional issues with iOS 7.1.2 where it's constantly using your location, even if you tell the app to sleep and remove it from the multitasking window. Not sure if this is an Apple or Waze bug...
    Last edited by csglinux; 2014-10-01 at 10:16 PM.