Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out - September 28th Edition [Video]

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out - September 28th Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On September 14th, we showed you five cool WinterBoard themes to check out, and we're always looking for more awesome themes to show you!

For now, here are five additional awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device(s). These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition, so check them out!

1. Ace N $1.99

First on our list of notable iOS 7 themes this week is one called Ace N by iAnas. This is a beautiful theme for your device that comes with more than 100 freshly-designed application icons that will change the tone of your device's style. The icons are of a rounder flavor with little tag-like transparent holes at the top right of each icon that make them look like you could almost stick each of the application icons on a key chain. Even the icons that don't have a custom design will be masked by the theme so that all of your application icons will seem to meth together, themed or not. Check it out!

2. iOS Color FREE

Another unique theme we'd like to show you this week is one called iOS Color by sakkada8. This is yet another round theme that takes the squareness out of your application icons; however a square alternative mask is included with the theme. The theme isn't limited to application icons either; you will get all of the following goodies too:

• A respring screen
    • Boot logos
    • 5 new wallpapers
    • New Control Center theme
    • New Settings application icons
    • New Status Bar theme
    • New system sounds
    • New folder styles
    • Slide to unlock theme
    • And more!

iOS Color is a free theme, so be sure to check this one out!

3. Air Radiance FREE

Also free and worth checking out is a WinterBoard theme called Air Radiance by KanTheMan2134. This theme takes the "blah" out of your iOS 7 application icons and makes them radiate funner colors with simplistic icon glyphs for discerning what your applications are. The theme uses what the creator called a "glass" overlay, which takes the flatness away from the icons and makes them look more 3-D. The theme also includes some other goodies with it, including a new Status Bar theme. Check it out!

4. Apiyz - Artistic 7 99

This one isn't free, but it's very artistic, and we thing has deserved a spot on this list this week; it's called Apiyz - Artistic 7 by Apiyzzz. The theme really screams 'artsy-fartsy' because of the abstract look of the details in the application icons. The created has worked hard in making more than 300 themed application icons to make the theme feel complete for all or most users. The theme also includes some subtle user interface changes across the board, as well as Control Center and Status Bar themes. A new boot logo is also added. Check it out!

5. Modern Squares $2.49

Last, but certainly not least on our list this week is a theme called Modern Squares by Clau SEWL. This theme plays on your sense of simplicity and mixes it with some abstract. It's a unique theme that adds perspective to all of your application icons, with a white border and a glyph to match the application. Each application icons is masked even those that aren't themed so that it feels like a complete experience. The creator recommends installing IconOmatic with the theme for the best user experience possible. Check it out!

You can watch our video walk-through of all of these themes below:

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

The first 3 look gorgeous. The first one is especially interesting as I don't know if I've ever seen a theme quite like it.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Thanks

most of these themes look pretty much stock where do you source these from? have you looked at golden?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

Nykoscn (2014-09-28)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    most of these themes look pretty much stock where do you source these from? have you looked at golden?
    They take used suggestions, so if you have some themes you'd like to see displayed, tell them.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2014-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    The first 3 look gorgeous. The first one is especially interesting as I don't know if I've ever seen a theme quite like it.
    I had it on my 5s (and miss it). Truly a great theme. Will go back to it once my 6 is JB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justreboot For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-09-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    They take used suggestions, so if you have some themes you'd like to see displayed, tell them.
    there are plenty all you need to do is tap themes/ iphone 5 skins... i just dont see the point in making a theme or advertising it when most on these (winterboard themes worth checkin out) look barely different to stock icons... i think anthony needs a new job or look more on interesting themes.. it would also be easier if users could upload screenshots of theyre set ups so other users on this thread can see the example

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    there are plenty all you need to do is tap themes/ iphone 5 skins... i just dont see the point in making a theme or advertising it when most on these (winterboard themes worth checkin out) look barely different to stock icons... i think anthony needs a new job or look more on interesting themes.. it would also be easier if users could upload screenshots of theyre set ups so other users on this thread can see the example
    There are seemingly endless themes in Cydia. Tapping on a section doesn't help narrow anything down. Picking themes is not a 5-minute job as you make it sound like. This post is largely (not fully) user-generated; if you don't want to be a part, you don't have to. Mitch helps us a lot with the theme selection – his video is at the bottom of the post, and you can either leave comments on this article (or his video) to suggest themes for the future.

Also, I would disagree that they look stock. There are huge differences.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-09-29 at 05:31 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Natty12 (2014-09-29), SpiderManAPV (2014-09-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    There are seemingly endless themes in Cydia. Tapping on a section doesn't help narrow anything down. Picking themes is not a 5-minute job as you make it sound like. This post is largely (not fully) user-generated; if you don't want to be a part, you don't have to. Mitch helps us a lot with the theme selection his video is at the bottom of the post, and you can either leave comments on this article (or his video) to suggest themes for the future.

Also, I would disagree that they look stock. There are huge differences.
    im not saying i dont want to be part of it dude but i see lots of themes on here (modmyi) and cydia that should get noticed on this thread than others