Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Consumer Reports Takes on 'Bendgate' and Finds Surprisingly Durable Results

But will it blend lol

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    I can see what your saying, people taking advantage and all that; but if your legitimate and buy a new iDevice for X amout of money and it bends in your pocket; You'd be pissed at Apple and want your money back. There is some truth to this issue or Apple wouldn't be replacing iDevices
    9 phones in 10 million bent? Hmmm - makes ya wonder - don't it?

Has anyone tried bending them in the other direction? I usually put the screen against my body when it's in my pocket so I'm curious how it bends that way.

I'd like a support group for us iphone 6 folks. The number of times I've been asked "you bought that bendy iphone" ! My sister, mum, work colleagues, if I've been asked once I've been asked 20. I love the 6 but now I'm disguising it and hiding it away , rather than showing it off, as you turn out to be the butt of the joke. But I love it. If apple worked start support group I'd be up for it, rather than a free album from a band from your dad's era.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twigwonderkid View Post
    I'd like a support group for us iphone 6 folks. The number of times I've been asked "you bought that bendy iphone" ! My sister, mum, work colleagues, if I've been asked once I've been asked 20. I love the 6 but now I'm disguising it and hiding it away , rather than showing it off, as you turn out to be the butt of the joke. But I love it. If apple worked start support group I'd be up for it, rather than a free album from a band from your dad's era.
    Personally I think you'd be the butt of a lot more jokes when you say you're going to an iPhone 6 support group.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Yes some are they destroy their stuff then wanna cry when it's bent or broke. I would say to them you have a brain use it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123