Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 8.0.2 is Now Available for Download

Anyone tried the 4s on 8.0.2 yet??

bought my son an iPad Air today. got home to set it up to surprise him when he got home from school, and it was me who had the pleasant surprise -- 7.1.2!!

pangu FTW!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2014-09-27), NewD (2014-09-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just an update for anyone that's curious.

After I deleted my tabs in safari, cleared the history and data and turned off almost all of the system services, I only noticed a 5 percent battery drain overnight, compared to the almost 50% I had the prior night.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadMcLaren For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-09-27)

Has anyone tried updating a 4S to 8.0.2?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadMcLaren View Post
    Just an update for anyone that's curious.

After I deleted my tabs in safari, cleared the history and data and turned off almost all of the system services, I only noticed a 5 percent battery drain overnight, compared to the almost 50% I had the prior night.
    I was having this conversation with someone today and yes, turning off various services will always save battery life, but turning off the phone altogether will show the best battery results lol.

It would be useful I'd there was a tweak which you could create a custom switch to put it into 'night mode', whereupon everything, excluding calls and SMS, is turned off. I'll bet there already is one and I would be very grateful if anyone knew of it.

I used to use SBSettings, which had a very useful drop down menu with pretty much every system service and it's 'on/off' switch. However, it became a bit redundant now Control Centre is here with its various tweaks available. Thing is, CC has many other options and it easily gets overcrowded.

Any suggestions for a systems services 'master switch'?

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I was having this conversation with someone today and yes, turning off various services will always save battery life, but turning off the phone altogether will show the best battery results lol.

It would be useful I'd there was a tweak which you could create a custom switch to put it into 'night mode', whereupon everything, excluding calls and SMS, is turned off. I'll bet there already is one and I would be very grateful if anyone knew of it.

I used to use SBSettings, which had a very useful drop down menu with pretty much every system service and it's 'on/off' switch. However, it became a bit redundant now Control Centre is here with its various tweaks available. Thing is, CC has many other options and it easily gets overcrowded.

Any suggestions for a systems services 'master switch'?
    Personally I preferred SBSettings to CC.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Personally I preferred SBSettings to CC.
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you on that. SBSettings was a staple from the early jailbreaks and much easier to customise. It's like Apple took the idea for CC and made it in their own design.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-12-23)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234