Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Launching Second Wave of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Sales in 20 More Countries

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Launching Second Wave of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Sales in 20 More Countries

It is almost time for the second wave of Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sales to launch for 20 more countries around the world. The first country to get their hands on the devices this time is New Zealand. Other countries that will get access to the new devices soon include Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. However, Apple’s United Arab Emirates website says iPhone 6 devices won’t be available to order until September 27th.

One of New Zealand’s carriers, Spark, came up with a great idea for those looking to get their hands on an iPhone by lining up. The mobile carrier came up with life-size emoji cardboard characters to help consumers reserve their spot. Spark is hoping that this tactic will help decrease the chaos in obtaining the new devices. When the cardboard gets close to the front of the line, customers will get a notification letting them know.

The company invites people on its site: "Join our Emoji Queue and a life-size emoji character will reserve your spot in line outside one of our launch stores.

Your emoji does the waiting. Then on the day, you tag in and take your spot."
    Apple reported a total of 10 million units in sales during the first three days of launching the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. This is the record high number of iPhone sales ever since first launching many years ago. Let’s see how the sales turn out in the other countries waiting to get their hands on the new lineup.

Source: Apple, NZHerald

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Funny I'm in canada and still watin for first wave of six plus

3. The Following User Says Thank You to digerman For This Useful Post:

stolenpentium (2014-09-25)

Buying an iPhone in UAE is simpy dumb. No Facetime in them. Voice and Video... And for those that have these because they bought their iPhone elsewhere, we have to use VPN service to allow to make Facetime... Or else is blocked... Same as all other VoIP apps...

Apple needs to resolve their current problems before they keep releasing phones to other countries.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

How they are going to offer something that they don't have, we still waiting for iPhone 6 plus yet mine in October 13 and some people in November and they are ready to sell it in another country? Just Walmart where I live, just the first one came yesterday and just iPhone 6

Isle of Man? Last time I checked this was in the UK....

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Apple needs to resolve their current problems before they keep releasing phones to other countries.
    Right, Im still waiting on my iPhone 6 Plus...
    Who's Next...GO BLUE!!!

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Anthony, can you perhaps make an article on MVNOs getting the 6/6+. I saw Consumer Cellular is getting it along with C-Spire, Boost, and N-Telos, but didn't know if there's an official report somewhere listing exactly who's getting it.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

thegolden1 (2014-09-26)