Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Major Problems Reported with iOS 8.0.1

  1. #41
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Behind U! LoL
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    I'm assuming he said

    "When Apple released iOS 8.0, I upgraded my iPhone 4s and things didn't go well and I got mad.. then I got the iPhone 6 and this happened with the iOS 8.0.1 update and now I got pissed off. I should have bought the HTC One M8 in the first place."

    something like that..

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    We are not jealous. We simply thrive when we rub salt in the wounds. After hearing about "premium this" and "responsive UI this" we just cannot help prodding at the wounds that reality leaves when it hits the flock with a serious dose.
    wow.

    this speaks volumes about you (and about whoever this "we" is that you have appointed yourself spokesman of).

    it says nothing about apple or operating systems or anything/anyone else.

    I mean, just wow.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

    SpiderManAPV (2014-09-25)

  4. #43
    Face it Apple has the best products and customer care in the world, have you ever tried to upgrade an android phone? You can't just do it like you can with iTunes, for sure not OTA, Apple the best ........

  5. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CtKiDd78 View Post
    Why are they in such a hurry with this update, take your time and get it right. Something is changing at Apple not like before!
    Because people are impatient and want everything right now. Waiting another week or two wouldn't hurt anyone even if they want to admit it or not.

  6. #45
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by millchen View Post
    Face it Apple has the best products and customer care in the world, have you ever tried to upgrade an android phone? You can't just do it like you can with iTunes, for sure not OTA, Apple the best ........
    Most android updates are OTA.

  7. #46
    Not when I had mine, needed to go to T-Mobile to have it done

  8. #47
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by millchen View Post
    Not when I had mine, needed to go to T-Mobile to have it done
    Well there lies the biggest issue with Android updates. Every phone, model, carrier does it differently and on their own timetable. All the ones I have owned have been OTA updates.

  9. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 60 Times in 44 Posts

    Nakedcrook if you're gonna say the same crap over and over again, why don't you try saying something with meaning?

    Or maybe even something more interesting, like for example "I am Groot." That's much more interesting in my opinion.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jackbauerctu For This Useful Post:

    SpiderManAPV (2014-09-25)

  11. #49
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gretna, LA
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
    Nakedcrook if you're gonna say the same crap over and over again, why don't you try saying something with meaning?

    Or maybe even something more interesting, like for example "I am Groot." That's much more interesting in my opinion.
    Lmao. Now that's funny.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mainc21 For This Useful Post:

    SpiderManAPV (2014-09-25)

  13. #50
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Most android updates are OTA.
    AND automatic in the background.. would NOT like that..

  14. #51
    It just works

  15. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    We are not jealous. We simply thrive when we rub salt in the wounds. After hearing about "premium this" and "responsive UI this" we just cannot help prodding at the wounds that reality leaves when it hits the flock with a serious dose.

    The reality is: Apple and iOS is a polished turd.
    nakedcrook, when I see any of your post, the Eagles "Get Over It" starts playing in my head. I wonder why.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •