Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung to Reportedly Move Up Launch Date of Note 4 After Successful iPhone Sales

Wow, pipi head I wasn't and not boring of iOS is actually the best operation system out there, I got them both to compare them, and, listen money definitely wasn't an issue and is not an issue, so yes I love apple listen love apple lol, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, and Galaxy sucks yes sucks wast of time playing with junk like that, rather to play with an Atari lmbo... Have a grate day, oh another thing I'm sending the massage from the iPhone lol

Quote Originally Posted by raul1978 View Post
    ... is actually the best operation system out there...
    the best FOR YOU.

..: Enviado desde mi i5 :..

Quote Originally Posted by raul1978 View Post
    Wow, pipi head I wasn't and not boring of iOS is actually the best operation system out there, I got them both to compare them, and, listen money definitely wasn't an issue and is not an issue, so yes I love apple listen love apple lol, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, and Galaxy sucks yes sucks wast of time playing with junk like that, rather to play with an Atari lmbo... Have a grate day, oh another thing I'm sending the massage from the iPhone lol
    hey stupid, I wasn't quoting you.

Lol, me nether lmbo

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    I've had Apple since day one and I love my new 6+ BUT honestly I'm board already. The Note 4 is looking pretty tempting with all its cool useful features but I can't stand their Play Store. Anyone here experienced the Note before I'm curious how the two compare?

Thanks
    Don't do it. I saw the 5S and almost got it. Ended up jumping ship to the Note 3 and was bored to tears a month later. I pre ordered the 6+ on 9/12 and will be receiving it tomorrow.

My Note 3 has Bluetooth issues and every other day I either have to reboot or it just reboots itself. I experience a lot of drop calls or signal issues. I'd blame my phone service, however my wife who is with me most of the time I have issues, doesn't. She has the 5S.

I will say that I'll miss downloading a mix directly onto my phone from a site(soundcloud, dnbshare, etc). Also editing documents like contracts/resumes/etc. Can't forget shooting videos in 4K(got a few awesome videos of my dogs playing and of some djs) as well. If you are interested in rooting/jailbreaking, you run the risk of losing your camera quality and you also have a better chance of bricking your phone than jailbreaking. MUCH BETTER CHANCE.

IMO, the only Android phone worth getting is the One Plus. That thing is a beast and is very stable. I slept on my invite which I am very sad about. Its all good. I'm looking forward to having my 6+!

Dude, I'll be getting mine in October 10 😢, wish you luck, I got the 6 128g the only one I could get my hand on lol, it's awesome but I rather the 5.5

Thanks

Also, I want to add that all the "tricks" that they advertize such as "Smart Stay, Scroll, Pause, Air View and Air Gesture" are wack and a waste of battery life. They barely work and when it does, its not all that great. I could imagine if I was a fat lazy slob that could barely move around that needed their phone to do everything for them, then maybe I would tolerate it. I'm not though. Also I don't care what anyone else says, Touchwiz sucks, so so so SO much. I absolutely hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    Don't do it. I saw the 5S and almost got it. Ended up jumping ship to the Note 3 and was bored to tears a month later. I pre ordered the 6+ on 9/12 and will be receiving it tomorrow.

My Note 3 has Bluetooth issues and every other day I either have to reboot or it just reboots itself. I experience a lot of drop calls or signal issues. I'd blame my phone service, however my wife who is with me most of the time I have issues, doesn't. She has the 5S.

I will say that I'll miss downloading a mix directly onto my phone from a site(soundcloud, dnbshare, etc). Also editing documents like contracts/resumes/etc. Can't forget shooting videos in 4K(got a few awesome videos of my dogs playing and of some djs) as well. If you are interested in rooting/jailbreaking, you run the risk of losing your camera quality and you also have a better chance of bricking your phone than jailbreaking. MUCH BETTER CHANCE.

IMO, the only Android phone worth getting is the One Plus. That thing is a beast and is very stable. I slept on my invite which I am very sad about. Its all good. I'm looking forward to having my 6+!
    Thanks for the input. I like replies like these people that come from experience not from hearsay or fanboys of either OS. Like I mentioned earlier the Note 4 looks very tempting but I'm sticking with my 6+ and waiting very patiently for the jailbreak though.

Thanks for everyone's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    If you assume they sold 50% of each device within a few days, that's still 50% of Samsung's projection in just a few days. It shouldn't be too much trouble to far exceed 15 million of each device in a month.
    Don't care about sales of either, just am against people not comparing apples to apples (no pun intended)....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I like replies like these people that come from experience not from hearsay or fanboys of either OS. Like I mentioned earlier the Note 4 looks very tempting but I'm sticking with my 6+ and waiting very patiently for the jailbreak though.

Thanks for everyone's opinion
    Yeah I can't say that I'm an Apple Fanboy even though I do own a Macbook and an iMac. I'm just a fan of items that work.

I can't wait for the jailbreak as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12