Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 is Reportedly Outpacing the iPhone 6 Plus in User Adoption

Quote Originally Posted by GunHo198 View Post
    My son works for T mobile and they didn't even receive any 6+ phones on launch day. Most of the 6+ models were delivered to the apple store down the street so they wouldn't be short for the launch date. T mobile still hasn't received any 6+ models and has no Idea when they will get them.

The data posted by Apple is flawed!
    I agree, I was told the same thing by the regional manager and confirmed by calling all the regional stores, none of the T-Mobile stores received the 6+. I've been checking all the Apple stores within a 50 mile radius, and every one I've checked with has been sold out of T-Mobile iPhones, and none have had the 6+. I think T-Mobile(but mainly their customers) being the 3rd largest carrier, and not as big as the other two, really got screwed over and didn't receive as many iPhones as the other two. Either that, or a higher percentage of T-Mobile customers want/are buying the new iPhones compared to other carriers. I have heard from many that Sprint stores have more iPhones in stock. Don't know if they got more quantity, or just not selling as much as the others.

"Quite literally kicking butt"? Which app is that? I need it!
    Quaerite et invenietis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123