Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 is Reportedly Outpacing the iPhone 6 Plus in User Adoption

iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
    I returned my iphone 6 today and ordered a 6+. As a primarily android user i find the iphone 6 to be tiny still.
    I got to play with both and holy crap. The 6+ is huuuuggee. I can't comfortably use it. 6 for me please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jackbauerctu For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (2014-09-23)

Preordered iPhone 6+ 64GB through AT&T on 12th, received it on the 19th ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I think the shortage of 6+ is the reason the 6 is higher in sells. Can't sell what they don't have.

Thanks

I order 6+ gold 128gb on the 12th from tmobile and I got it on Saturday and I'm very happy with it my husband order the 6 space gray 16 gb and also got it on Saturday we were lucky cause tmo's website was down I guess due to so many orders my order was placed like at 12pm that day and because I called but so far I'm happy just waiting to get a nice case that can protect my phone but not add bulk and I like a case that covers all ports or must don't know why by I hate cases without port covers

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default iPhone 6 is Reportedly Outpacing the iPhone 6 Plus in User Adoption
    Quote Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
    Preordered iPhone 6+ 64GB through AT&T on 12th, received it on the 19th ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I think the shortage of 6+ is the reason the 6 is higher in sells. Can't sell what they don't have.
    You're one of very few people I've heard of that ordered from AT&T on the 12th and actually got a 6+ on the 19th. You're in a very very small group of people. Lucky lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    I purchased three iPhone 6+ models and got them all on the 19th! Sold two on eBay and kept one. So far a LOVE it!
    SCALPER!! 😜 (jk..).. How did you get 3 when Apple was capping purchases to 2 per person?
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-09-22 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    SCALPER!! 😜 (jk..).. How did you get 3 when Apple was capping purchases to 2 per person?
    I ordered two with my account and the wife ordered one through her business account. Oh boy was she cranky at 4am in the morning! I'm in NY.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hogcia For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-09-22)

I pre-ordered my 6 Plus on the on the 19th cause the store only had 6, and i was 10th n line, they told it might not come till November......:wall bash:...Apple was prepared they just wanted 2 sell more of the iphone 6 with the 4.7 screen, when they knew most people wanted the iphone 6 plus...the same thing happen when the iPhone 5C and 5S come out, they shorten the people that wanted the iPhone 5S and made them wait up to 2-months....

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    I order 6+ gold 128gb on the 12th from tmobile and I got it on Saturday and I'm very happy with it my husband order the 6 space gray 16 gb and also got it on Saturday we were lucky cause tmo's website was down I guess due to so many orders my order was placed like at 12pm that day and because I called but so far I'm happy just waiting to get a nice case that can protect my phone but not add bulk and I like a case that covers all ports or must don't know why by I hate cases without port covers
    You are so lucky because I preorder on the 12th and I still have not received my iPhone 6 plus 😒

Quote Originally Posted by talkin73 View Post
    The 6+ simply weighs too much for our sedentary and out of shape society to actually lift. I think the adoption rate of this device is actually just a marker of overall national health😃
    Hahahahjahaa that was so epic!!! So true silly fat Americans on steroids. Lol

I think it's border line unethical for these companies (at&t) to sell devices on launch day when they haven't filled/shipped the pre-ordered devices first. I ordered immediately after pre-sale started. They essentially gave me an IOU, and then sold my device on launch day so they could have their cake and eat it too. Total BS IMO. I pre-ordered an ip5 through apple 2 yrs ago and got it on launch day. If i ever pre-order again, it certainly won't be through at&t

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nate8it For This Useful Post:

stolenpentium (2014-09-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that does seem unethical. Did you order a configuration that AT&T stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by teddy2789 View Post
    I pre-ordered my 6 Plus on the on the 19th cause the store only had 6, and i was 10th n line, they told it might not come till November......:wall bash:...Apple was prepared they just wanted 2 sell more of the iphone 6 with the 4.7 screen, when they knew most people wanted the iphone 6 plus...the same thing happen when the iPhone 5C and 5S come out, they shorten the people that wanted the iPhone 5S and made them wait up to 2-months....
    I really think there were just less iPhone pluses made. I mean, 4 million devices in 24 hours??? That is absolutely incredible.
    Last edited by Donnutt; 2014-09-23 at 12:43 AM.

I ordered a 6 & a 6+... They both arrived at my house on launch day around 4pm... I love my 6+ size & battery life, however my wife's 6 feels more comfortable in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
    Anyone notice that the sprint stores all have tons of iPhones in stock?? LOL
    yup, I went to my local T-Mobile stores, none had display models and they are all sold out. Sprint next door to one of the stores though, had plenty in stock. NO WAY would I switch to Sprint though! LOL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NSXrebel For This Useful Post:

MoDaLoT (2014-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're one of very few people I've heard of that ordered from AT&T on the 12th and actually got a 6+ on the 19th. You're in a very very small group of people. Lucky lucky...

SCALPER!!  (jk..).. How did you get 3 when Apple was capping purchases to 2 per person?
    Call me Lady Luck!!! Went on to AT&T website @ 2:46 was a countdown ticker refreshed the page and it went straight to checking upgrades for my account then went to iPhone 6 preorder. @ 2:53 my order was complete! on 12th @ 4:53 pm received text from AT&T stating my order had been processed.
    Last edited by mskitty; 2014-09-23 at 01:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Had the iPhone 6 plus for 15 minutes then took it back and got the 6. It's too freaking big..... That's what she said.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
    Call me Lady Luck!!! Went on to AT&T website @ 2:46 was a countdown ticker refreshed the page and it went straight to checking upgrades for my account then went to iPhone 6 preorder. @ 2:53 my order was complete! on 12th @ 4:53 pm received text from AT&T stating my order had been processed.
    Thats not luck at all. Most EVERYBODY who ordered an iPhone 6 from AT&T on preorder night got it on launch. What the other poster said was they got their AT&T "6 PLUS" on launch day from AT&T.. That is a VERY exclusive club of people.. Read the posts carefully please..

I couldn't get a 6 plus my carrier didn't pre order and the only received sixes so I'm still wating

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digerman View Post
    I couldn't get a 6 plus my carrier didn't pre order and the only received sixes so I'm still wating
    Wow that sucks who is your carrier?

Thanks

If we wanted android size phones we wouldn't have iPhones. No brainer here, at least not for true iPhone people anyway. Many understood Steves concept of keeping one hand usable. Not having a stupid tablet agains your head like the child's play phonedroids.. But hey, who cares about keeping it simple right

I agree there is definitely a shortage of iPhone 6+ t-mobile only had 20 iPhone 6's not even plus and there were 25 ppl waiting in line on launch ...me my self preordered mines about 3:50 am eastern and got mines on the 19th (128 6+ gold) #very happy with it

My son works for T mobile and they didn't even receive any 6+ phones on launch day. Most of the 6+ models were delivered to the apple store down the street so they wouldn't be short for the launch date. T mobile still hasn't received any 6+ models and has no Idea when they will get them.

The data posted by Apple is flawed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast