Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 30 Awesome Features That Come With iOS 8 [Video]

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Dup. Isn't there a way to delete posts?

Also some of use purchased a new iPhone6 so its not about updating but waiting for a JB.
    Last edited by n0m0n; 2014-09-22 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    bite me

edit: no, they could be better educated that if they update they will lose their jailbreak, highlighting is dangerous and Anthony knows this!!!

If people update, that's their choice. First off, you're a rude little btch, aren't you? Second, highlighting features of a new iOS is not 'dangerous'. If people decide to update, they update. Get off your high horse little boy, and quit whining. If they are uneducated, that's their OWN FAULT for not educating themselves first. STFU and GTFO. Jesus, Anthony, how do you put up with this stupid crap?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The one thing I haven't seen mentioned that I think is major and I don't believe previous versions of Siri could do: the "open" command to open applications.

While driving with my phone mounted, combined with "hey siri", it's awesome to use to switch apps - for instance, switching between google maps & monitoring sports scores in Yahoo Sports while driving.

I just tried this 3. You can request desktop versions of Web sites in Mobile Safari and it doesn't work. I am using a iPhone 5 with IOS 8. So why does it not work?

Thanks

This article is purely information. It's not trying to persuade anyone.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2014-09-22), Sage I (2014-09-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ginc2000 View Post
    You started this article with a howler. iOS 7 can have a first page as blank. Possibly even earlier versions.
    I had my first page blank on iOS 7...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have had iOS 8 since July and am glad I gave up my jailbreak for it. iOS 8 is such an amazing update that it has really pushed jailbreaking to the side for me. I know I always said that for 7 but they just keep making iOS so close to the mass amounts of jailbreak features that it's just not as necessary anymore (in myopinion).

Quote Originally Posted by ginc2000 View Post
    You started this article with a howler. iOS 7 can have a first page as blank. Possibly even earlier versions.
    Do you have any evidence of this? Without a jailbreak? Without glitches being used?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Do you have any evidence of this? Without a jailbreak? Without glitches being used?
    When I first lost my jailbreak on my 5s I was surprised when I was able to move my whole first page of springboard to the second page... I was tripping because in the past I had to have gridlock to do the same thing... I thought it was only achievable through jailbreaking... Tried to upload a screenshot but still can't from the MMi mobile app...

Looks like the captain likes to Jailbreak too! Check out this pic from the video at 11:50 on the video and see a reference to "panguJBupdatThumb".

Got to love it! LMAO

-pangujbupdatthumb.png

I'd like to point out that #8,9 and 11 only work if the person you're messaging has an iPhone. If they don't none of those features are available. They made it sound like these work for all messages by leaving this point out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Airbrushkid View Post
    I just tried this 3. You can request desktop versions of Web sites in Mobile Safari and it doesn't work. I am using a iPhone 5 with IOS 8. So why does it not work?
    Did you find the button? The article is kind of vague about where to find it. You have to press on the address/search bar and then scroll up past the bookmarks to get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DubbaCTrumpetMSU View Post
    If people update, that's their choice. First off, you're a rude little btch, aren't you? Second, highlighting features of a new iOS is not 'dangerous'. If people decide to update, they update. Get off your high horse little boy, and quit whining. If they are uneducated, that's their OWN FAULT for not educating themselves first. STFU and GTFO. Jesus, Anthony, how do you put up with this stupid crap?
    sorry for offending you, I see your just as rude though
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-09-23), Zokunei (2014-09-23)

I need my iPhone 6 jailbroken ASAP!!!

Almost all of these functions are already on Android for the last few years or completely useless.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default 30 Awesome Features That Come With iOS 8 [Video]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    I need my iPhone 6 jailbroken ASAP!!!
    Me too. I can just never stand the stock icons. It looks like they were designed by third-graders. They're just horrible all of them. And what's with the "my Little pony" color UI… I can't believe they kept that for iOS 8.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Me too. I can just never stand the stock icons. It looks like they were designed by third-graders. They're just horrible all of them. And what's with the "my Little pony" color UI… I can't believe they kept that for iOS 8.
    I hear that, hate the stock look.
    Little Pony color ui, lmao

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-09-23), NewD (2014-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    Almost all of these functions are already on Android for the last few years or completely useless.
    Of course, if it's not on android it's completely useless.

And if one company does something, no other company should. That's we only have one version of evey product...

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

#28 isn't even about iOS 8 ????

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    My girlfriend also had it on her older version of iOS 7 not jailbroken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12