View Poll Results: Is your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus everything that you expected it to be?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm very happy with my purchase!

30 56.60%
  • No, Apple made it seem cooler than it really is.

7 13.21%
  • I haven't even got mine yet!

16 30.19%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Your New iPhone 6/6 Plus Everything You Expected it to Be? [POLL]

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I love my iPhone 6. Perfect size and perfect fit.

wait until the winter starts for the people that like taking pictures, please do report back on if your phone dies out after 10mins or so, thanks.

This time iphone does not make that really good enough

I am in Vancouver BC, and have a plus on reservation through Fido. Been in three different stores, and no store in Vancouver got plusses. One rep even said that there would be no plusses til mid October, as if that were something that had been announced by apple.

i asbolutely love my gold iphone 6 although im thinking about selling it and getting the 6+. i dont know...

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles46 View Post
    I won't be getting mine until Thursday so that kinda sucks.
    Me too on Thursday and to think I got my order in within the first hour.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IChi1d View Post
    wait until the winter starts for the people that like taking pictures, please do report back on if your phone dies out after 10mins or so, thanks.
    I didn't understand this ⬆️

Quote Originally Posted by aftab1981 View Post
    This time iphone does not make that really good enough
    Confused by this one too ⬆️

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Pre ordered 2 6+... Can't wait to see it in person...
    I think with two of them you can blot out the sun :-0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to talkin73 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2014-09-21)

Ordered mine on Sunday. It comes thursday can't wait. 16gb space gray iPhone 6

I am completely in love with my iPhone 6. After I ordered them last Friday (silver for me, gold for my adult daughter-64gb) I spent the week wishing I had ordered the 6+, as many of you probably did as well.

I am REALLY glad I didn't get the 6+. The 6 is absolutely perfect. It's definitely a large phone, and I honestly think the 6+ would've been too much to manage.

The only problem I'm having is with the placement of the power button. After owning 4 iPhones with the button on top, I can't help but press the old spot.

I'm glad I got the 6+. I have average sized hands and palm my phone easily one handed. I reserved mine at Best Buy and got it yesterday morning.

Waited in line for the 6. So far, love it. Feels nice in the hands, super thin. Pretty screen. Love the Touch ID, big time! I never used a passcode, but now I can touch instead of punch in the i Apple ID. Perfect! So thin! Haven't done anything to test the capabilities, except 240 fps! Shoooot! No regrets here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Is Your New iPhone 6/6 Plus Everything You Expected it to Be? [POLL]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles46 View Post
    I won't be getting mine until Thursday so that kinda sucks.
    I won't be getting one at all it seems. So be glad you at least can afford one.

Quote Originally Posted by radiologist View Post
    My i5S is still perfect for my personal/professional use, and I will be returning this i6+ on Monday.
    If I could I would honestly just buy the phone from you. I want a 6 of some form so badly. Lol.
    Last edited by TDH Advocate; 2014-09-21 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I am completely in love with my iPhone 6. After I ordered them last Friday (silver for me, gold for my adult daughter-64gb) I spent the week wishing I had ordered the 6+, as many of you probably did as well.

I am REALLY glad I didn't get the 6+. The 6 is absolutely perfect. It's definitely a large phone, and I honestly think the 6+ would've been too much to manage.

The only problem I'm having is with the placement of the power button. After owning 4 iPhones with the button on top, I can't help but press the old spot.
    Similar experiences. Still pushing top of phone regularly 😊

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
    i asbolutely love my gold iphone 6 although im thinking about selling it and getting the 6+. i dont know...
    Depending on what you wanted I would consider buying it.

Upgraded from 4s. First time I've ever waited in line (3 hrs). Definitely worth it. I was worried the 6 would be too big for my preference. Now I feel it is the perfect size. Only thing that would make me love it more would be a JB so that I can theme. Can't wait to see what themers come up with for this beautiful device.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    I didn't understand this ⬆️

Confused by this one too ⬆️
    Temp effects the battery on devices

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
    Temp effects the battery on devices
    Thanks, I hadn't thought of that... No real winter where I live...

I'm loving my 6+!!!! I'm having the darnedest time trying to find a case for it though... No stores seem to have them... Guess I have to order online. I got the 6 for my wife, and I'll admit the 6 feels more like the perfect size for a iPhone. But I have banana hands so the 6+ is great for me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy215 For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (2014-09-21)

I got the 6+and I am very happy with it. Is a little large am I am sure I will get used to it. But this screen is the best I have ever had.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast