Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Customers Being Charged More for Not Switching to AT&T Next on Mobile Devices

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So damn glad I ditched AT&T for Verizon when I bought the 6!!! 👍

They didn't make it clear when I was ordering it, forcing me to make a lot of calls to the customer service and a visit to the local store, which, given the long lines these days in front of all AT&T stores, means to waste another 2-3 hours of my time at least! I am very unhappy with what they are doing!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Website should show you are not eligible to upgrade if you do not qualify for the discount so I would not wait until 12:30AM when their website finally start taking orders. Website said I am eligible yet charged me full price with 2 year contract. When I called their customer service she said she do not know why. Every time I call my order delivery date gets moved further and further back... When I checked my credit card AT&T charged 9 times $1.00, each time it is their customer service trying to fix my order. Finally got to a supervisor and he said my contract ends on 11/10/14, a little less than 2 month that is why I can not get discount on my phone, yet they signed me up for 2 more years on my contract even though I did not get any discount. They did not even give me option to buy out my contract for $105 (I had to ask) which is higher than paying for my $94/mo bill, then I would get full discount. I told them cancel my order, put my contract date back to 11/10/14, I am just going to buy the phone full price and get the 4 lines for $100 instead of paying $94 I am paying currently for 1 line. AT&T just killed their cash cow.

They sent text on customer service survey, of course I gave them the lowest score I could give.
    AT&T actually had someone call me on my phone, told them they screwed everything up they lost me as a customer and whomever I can get to move away from AT&T.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234