Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adoption of Apple's New iOS 8 Reportedly Not As Impressive As Previous iOS Updates

Aside from the major redesign in iOS 7, all the other adoption rates are within 3%.

I think the only thing that chart shows is that major redesigns get lots of interest. I guess that shouldn't be a big surprise.

I think it's due to a number of reasons:
    1.) DL times were freakin slow (as mentioned above).
    2.) By now most people know that the first release has some bugs that need to be worked out.
    3.) A lot of people ordered the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus which comes with iOS 8.
    4.) iOS 8 has some great new features but it's not a complete re-write like iOS 7 was. Overtime the number will get bigger for sure!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If that's true then why is my download time still 40 hours on day 2

I think its because people dont want to lose their jailbreak. 1st release of ios 8 is bound to be buggy. Ill just wait til its jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by MajinDarkness93 View Post
    I think its because people dont want to lose their jailbreak. 1st release of ios 8 is bound to be buggy. Ill just wait til its jailbroken
    The jailbreak community makes up a very small percent of the iOS market. So small, in fact, it would hardly impact these numbers in such away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12