Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Launches New Great Apps & Games for iOS 8 Section in the iOS App Store

Default Apple Launches New Great Apps & Games for iOS 8 Section in the iOS App Store

Apple has launched a new section in the iOS App Store Wednesday evening showcasing a bunch of new applications and games that have been tailored for iOS 8, which was released earlier in the day.

The new App Store section showcases seven all-new application sub-sections, including:

1. Gorgeous Games

2. Add New Keyboards

3. Notification Center Widgets

4. More Ways to Share

5. Discover Custom Actions

6. Photo Editing and Filters

7. Works With Touch ID

You can check out this App Store section from the App Store application on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, or from the App Store section in the iTunes application on your Mac or PC.

Sources: App Store

Gotta say a little odd there are so few apps at launch day that capitalize on the wealth of new features in iOS 8. I'm sure there will be an exponential increase in the coming days and weeks but I would have thought the App Store would be brimming with this stuff even on day 1. Unrealistic expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by talkin73 View Post
    Gotta say a little odd there are so few apps at launch day that capitalize on the wealth of new features in iOS 8. I'm sure there will be an exponential increase in the coming days and weeks but I would have thought the App Store would be brimming with this stuff even on day 1. Unrealistic expectations?
    Maybe it's because there's SO MUCH to take in. Give it a few days. Most of the major applications have already gotten started. And development teams are still waiting to get their iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus from China because they've just started shipping.

Thanks

Default Apple Launches New Great Apps & Games for iOS 8 Section in the iOS App Store
    This ios has so many features and as the devs get the apps updated it'll grow. No problems for me so far. Sucks Siri is still a idiot lol