Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iPhone 6 Plus May Not Have Upgraded 2GB of RAM Like Expected

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    I was able to load OSX 10.6.8 on an Acer Netbook (which previously run Windows 7, and now runs Windows 8.1). I had that netbook overclocked, and it lagged like a mofo when running OSX...but it ran Windows 7 and currently runs Windows 8.1 so smoothly beautifully. OSX is a bloated POS.way that you would understand...
    First, acer brand is a horrible pos. Second, OSX runs like butter on my custom build hackintosh. If there's one thing OSX does NOT have, it is bloatware. Educate yourself, Your nothing but a stupid android fanboy *****. Dummy

Thanks

Besides optimise stablisation,Bigger battery & and larger screen on iPhone 6+ their is no difference between 2 iPhone 6 besides more money as I can't live with 16gb.

If he has so much hate for macs then why did he create a hackintosh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    If he has so much hate for macs then why did he create a hackintosh?
    Well from what I could tell he didn't really "create" a Hackintosh as much as he just loaded OS X onto a crappy Acer netbook that's probably a hundred years old.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    Not surprising. After all, we ARE dealing with a company that is pushing out hardware and software features from 2011 and 2012.
    You know, I want to get mad at you like others, but all I can really feel is pity. I pity a person who's life is so empty and friendless and sad that not only does he have to take refuge on the internet for attention, he can't even get it from the internet in a positive way. He has to take on this angry, spiteful personality and go around attacking others for attention to try to make himself feel, in some small way, important and superior over just one little thing in his life.

But it's a fantasy, a falsehood. Because nobody likes you or values anything your say. You believe you are dropping all this truth on us, and it's making us squirm and feel unsure of our choices, but it's not. See see through your lies and half-truths, and are just laughing at you and your inferiority complex. Any emotional gains you're getting from this are all imagined by you and are not real.

There's an old saying I have as my sig on some forums to try to keep people from turning into people like you:

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Think about it. Think about the time you waste here and how it could be better spent.

Good luck.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fleurya For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2014-09-17), Donnutt (2014-09-19), SpiderManAPV (2014-09-17), Zokunei (2014-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Well from what I could tell he didn't really "create" a Hackintosh as much as he just loaded OS X onto a crappy Acer netbook that's probably a hundred years old.
    I did that on a hp Netbook 5 years ago, it ran faster than windows 7 starter but my 2009 macbook unibody with updated ram and ssd runs awesome nice and snappy, boots in 16 seconds with Yosemite pb3, works great, my friends laptop of the same year I've wiped the hdd 3 times to do a fresh windows 7 install because of various things.

How's the 64 bit running for everyone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edoutmax View Post
    How's the 64 bit running for everyone?
    Can't wait to try it but if it's anything like most Apple implementations, you won't even really notice it. My first MacBook back in 2006 was running OSX Tiger, and it was running 64 and 32 bit programs seamlessly. I never noticed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12