Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Plus Starts Getting Shipped Out to Customers

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 6 Plus Starts Getting Shipped Out to Customers

9to5Mac recently reported that Apple has already started shipping out iPhone 6 Plus devices to customers. Apparently, many different people along with staff from 9to5Mac confirmed that they are expecting their devices by September 19th. When they check their UPS tracking numbers, they have an expected delivery date and that it's being shipped out from China. September 19th marks the first day Apple Stores will be displaying the newly announced devices and selling them in stores.

News spread earlier in the day that real working devices were seen in Vietnam and China. Apparently, the devices spotted looked very close to the pictures that were leaked before they were introduced to the world. A reporter for the Associated Press was able to get their hands on Siri and Messages on the spotted devices. Another set of pictures were also leaked earlier in the day of a Boeing 747 flight shipping out iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus devices. The picture of the pilot and flight read:

Yep, that’s what I do. I fly stuff. Privileged to be a small part of the Apple supply chain. Just landed a 747 full of iPhone 6’s in Anchorage. Another crew will take the airplane on to Chicago. It’ll be on the ground at O’hare about 9am Sept. 15. I gave it a little extra gas coming over the Pacific, just to get them here a little quicker. You’re welcome.

Source: 9to5Mac
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-09-16 at 06:41 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Sounds like a lucky few might even get their devices before the official release date.

If you still haven't received your tacking info form Apple, you can go to UPS, then click on Track By Reference.
    Enter in your cellphone number, like so: 4081234567

And.... you should get tracking info.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

eballesq (2014-09-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    If you still haven't received your tacking info form Apple, you can go to UPS, then click on Track By Reference.

thank for that info just found my!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure wish my delivery time would change from Oct 1st to Sept 19th.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    thank for that info just found my!!!
    This helped me!!!!! Thank you so much.

Thanks

I haven't received any tracking info from Apple as of yet..I may have to search as suggested above thanks!

Thank you!! Worked for me

I know someone who told me they are expecting it delivered on 9/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I haven't received any tracking info from Apple as of yet..I may have to search as suggested above thanks!
    I haven't either, and reference searching yielded nothing. Ordered using Apple Store App and it still says Preparing for Shipment Delivers 9/19 but no tracking anywhere. Should I be nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderguy84 View Post
    I haven't either, and reference searching yielded nothing. Ordered using Apple Store App and it still says Preparing for Shipment Delivers 9/19 but no tracking anywhere. Should I be nervous?
    Maybe it's shipping via FedEx? I wouldn't worry just yet.

Anyone In Canada expected to have theres by the 19th?

just curious, because I cancelled my online order and am getting it at the apple store instead in fear of not receiving it via ups on the friday...

I can't believe kijiji how people are willing to buy your devices for $100 more then the actual device total value.

Maybe it's shipping via FedEx? I wouldn't worry just yet.
    I tried reference tracking on fedex to with same results. I would just feel a lot better seeing Delivers 9/19 from the actual company shipping and not what Apple has been saying since early Friday morning.

Cool shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    Sounds like a lucky few might even get their devices before the official release date.
    Mine says it shipped out this morning from fedex as standard overnight delivery>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by cjzielie View Post
    Mine says it shipped out this morning from fedex as standard overnight delivery>>>>
    How did you check? Did you get an email confirming or with an order # through FedEx?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

has anybody who ordered through verizon got a shipped notification?

Wow, great trick and it worked for me! Showing as "preparing for shipment" on Apple's site but at UPS they show delivery on 9/19!

Quote Originally Posted by cjzielie View Post
    where did you order from? ATT? or Apple?

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    has anybody who ordered through verizon got a shipped notification?
    I received tracking information this morning from Verizon. It shows Overnight Delivery but also an estimated delivery date of 9/19

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBenny View Post
    I received tracking information this morning from Verizon. It shows Overnight Delivery but also an estimated delivery date of 9/19
    When did you place your order?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast