Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Plus Starts Getting Shipped Out to Customers

Mine just updated from Oct 14-25 - To Oct 2-13...called att and they gave me the run around of course. She said "no iPhone 6+" will ship out before 30-45 days... I wanted to call her crazy, but held back. And of course she and her manager blamed apple for not giving them stock as promised.

My order was submitted at 3:03am EST with confirmation email at 3:05am EST

WTF AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I don't get this. I had my order submitted at 11:58pm the night we pre-ordered. I was let on the website 5 min early at att.com

I still don't have a tracking number, and my order says it will ship in October.

How did you all get yours ordered and shipped so quickly?
    Ordered from Apple Store app

Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    thank for that info just found my!!!
    Where did yours ship from, and what shipping method was it listed under? Mine just shows label created, but says Next Day Air. Normally, I thought they all came from Shenzhen China, but Next Day Air UPS is only available for the states.

ordered through at&t. Had to go into my account order history and find this info. my package shows it was shipped via fed-ex and it is currently in dallas with an expected delivery date of 9/19.

Ordered two iPhone 6 64gb 2:30am central time with AT&T, one shipped Monday with FedEx, the other still says "preparing to ship", irritated much.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB through Apple on 9/12/2014 at 2:30PM EST, and I have estimated delivery of 9/19/2015. That said, should I just wait for the iPhone 6+S?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok now my online order status is order being processed with a box next to it for a tracking #. and the automated phone system says being processed by shipper i should receive a email with tracking # soon. so maybe i will still get my 128gb 6+ on friday

Just got a text from apple in the uk with tracking number that it was dispatched on the 13th and will be here on the 19th yet the tracking number doesn't work, oh well least it's coming Friday I hope.

I cancelled my prorder which was surprisingly easy and quick. Its possible to do if you find yourself in a store where they have the phone available that you want and you are still waiting for a 6+ to be delivered weeks from now. I did it all online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123