Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Plus Starts Getting Shipped Out to Customers

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Just got off the phone with ATT, not that they were able to help or give me exact details

Went to check status online and my dates are now pushed back to 10-13 to 10-22. Even though my order still says prep for shipment, which at this point must not mean anything But anyways, through the ATT phone system, it says my iPhone order is back ordered. The lady couldn't explain to me how it is that my mom order got bumped up, her order was originally 10-22 to 11-7 and now her says 10-2 to 10-13 and she did her order 30 min later. WTF????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

How cool, phone number thing worked for me too. How the heck did you figure that out??????

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    How did you check? Did you get an email confirming or with an order # through FedEx?
    i got a pre order conf number on vzw.com and it says check order status, i clicked on that and it gave me a tracking number, then clicked on the tracking number and it says it shipped this morning from PA on overnight shipping but isnt expected to deliver until 9/19

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turdsmoka View Post
    When did you place your order?
    I was able to a few minutes prior to 3am Eastern on Friday through Verizon's website

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    If you still haven't received your tacking info form Apple, you can go to UPS, then click on Track By Reference.
    Enter in your cellphone number, like so: 4081234567

And.... you should get tracking info.
    I ordered using the Apple Store App and Apple still says preparing for shipment. I tried looking it up on UPS this way and found my iPhone 6+ left China last night and is on schedule to be here on Friday. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBenny View Post
    I was able to a few minutes prior to 3am Eastern on Friday through Verizon's website
    i did mine right at 4am eastern. confirmation email says delivered by 9/19 but when i check order status online it still says processing. so hopefully it changes soon

I don't get this. I had my order submitted at 11:58pm the night we pre-ordered. I was let on the website 5 min early at att.com

I still don't have a tracking number, and my order says it will ship in October.

How did you all get yours ordered and shipped so quickly?

I found an article that claims all Verizon phones ordered on the 12th will arrive this Friday and Saturday.

Verizon's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Pre-Orders To Arrive On Time, Despite Delay Claims

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I don't get this. I had my order submitted at 11:58pm the night we pre-ordered. I was let on the website 5 min early at att.com

I still don't have a tracking number, and my order says it will ship in October.

How did you all get yours ordered and shipped so quickly?
    I ordered mine at 11:45pm and confirm email time stamped at 11:49pm and mine got pushed back to 10-13 to 10-22 now. You think you feel bad?? LOL Im pissed right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mawdryn View Post
    I ordered using the Apple Store App and Apple still says preparing for shipment. I tried looking it up on UPS this way and found my iPhone 6+ left China last night and is on schedule to be here on Friday. Thanks.
    I also ordered through the Apple Store app. Checked UPS with my phone # & no order found. I really hope I get my 6+ on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    i did mine right at 4am eastern. confirmation email says delivered by 9/19 but when i check order status online it still says processing. so hopefully it changes soon
    Same thing here. Order status says preparing for shipment delivers 9/19, and can't track by reference # on UPS or FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    I also ordered through the Apple Store app. Checked UPS with my phone # & no order found. I really hope I get my 6+ on Friday.
    You're not alone, same for me.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderguy84 View Post
    Same thing here. Order status says preparing for shipment delivers 9/19, and can't track by reference # on UPS or FedEx

You're not alone, same for me.
    Try looking at your order details, and see if they put the 4-digit code after the normal 5-digit zip code. I did that with FedEx and it partially worked. Showed that the order was in transit, but no details or tracking number, and couldn't find any details when I clicked on it.
    Last edited by spiderguy84; 2014-09-16 at 10:25 PM.

I checked with my phone number on UPS and it's shipped! Still says processing on the app store. Order at midnight though the Apple Store. Does anyone know if they will require a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by trevorrawson View Post
    I checked with my phone number on UPS and it's shipped! Still says processing on the app store. Order at midnight though the Apple Store. Does anyone know if they will require a signature?
    It will. You can go to your order page on Apple.com and print a form that you can sign and leave at your door instructing UPS to leave it if you are not home. Otherwise, they'll take it with them.

When you searched, what format did you put in the reference number and zip code? 555-555-1234 or 5555551234, and 55555 or 55555-4444

Default iPhone 6 Plus Starts Getting Shipped Out to Customers
    Any uk folks any news? Mine has been stuck on preparing to ship on the 19th since last Friday.

anyone getting a 128gb iPhone 6 plus before Oct.? Talked to an Apple cust. rep. and was told they went the quickest even tho I got my order in at 3:23 AM EST on the 12th with an set. delivery date of Oct. 1st.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adsn76 View Post
    anyone getting a 128gb iPhone 6 plus before Oct.? Talked to an Apple cust. rep. and was told they went the quickest even tho I got my order in at 3:23 AM EST on the 12th with an set. delivery date of Oct. 1st.
    LOL Better than mine, I ordered 128GB Silver 6+ on ATT at 11:45pm on the 11th and mine got pushed back to 10-13 to 10-22

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got a 64gb silver 6+ through AT&T ordered right at midnight and ship date shows 10/2 - 10/13

I ordered a 64gb silver iPhone 6 (AT&T) immediately after ordering the 6+ and that one has a ship date of 9/17 - 9/18!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My iPhone 6 (gold, 16GB) ordered from AT&T says: Preparing to Ship 09/17/14 - 09/18/14*.

Still haven't gotten tracking information, track by reference doesn't work, and nothing is showing for Friday on my UPS My Choice account.

For those of you who ordered early (before 12 AM), I wonder if they're punishing you guys. Haha.

I ordered two 16GB models. 6+ at 12:20 AM on the 12th (9/19 delivery), and a 6 at 1:00 PM on the 13th (9/19 delivery). Weird how these orders are getting filled.

Quote Originally Posted by prozac4312 View Post
    My iPhone 6 (gold, 16GB) ordered from AT&T says: Preparing to Ship 09/17/14 - 09/18/14*.

Still haven't gotten tracking information, track by reference doesn't work, and nothing is showing for Friday on my UPS My Choice account.
    Both of mine still say preparing for shipment, delivers 9/19. However, overnight, I was finally able to get a tracking number from UPS using track by reference. It hasn't shipped yet, but does show the label has been created. Also shows shipping as Next Day Air, so even if it doesn't leave until tomorrow, I should still have it by Friday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast