View Poll Results: How long must you wait for your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to ship?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should come to me on release day!

15 50.00%
  • I have to wait 7-10 business days.

9 30.00%
  • I have to wait 2-3 weeks

3 10.00%
  • I have to wait 4 weeks or longer.

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Many of You Pre-ordered iPhone 6/6 Plus, How Long Do You Have to Wait to Get it? [POLL]

Ooooohhhh lucky me.

AT&T just improved my shipping time from Oct 13-22 up to Oct 2-13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Gcruz (2014-09-15)

i preorder 2 iphone 6+ 64gb space gray on att website shipping datea are one states oct 13-22 and the other states oct.2-13

Quote Originally Posted by stulaw11 View Post
    My feeling is that Apple grossly underestimated the 6 Plus demand, but also simply did not have enough for a true launch. I have yet to see anyone say that their 6 Plus will be delivered launch day which says to me the stock (or majority of it) they did have went to the stores for launch day and they simply did not make enough for a proper launch.

Of course demand was higher than expected, but you would hear some people scheduled to get their 6 Plus launch day via mail; I have yet to see anyone say that but rather 2 week minimum. But I bet the stores will have 6 Pluses in stock launch day which makes me believe the stock Apple did have went mainly to the stores.

My feeling is that Apple grossly underestimated the 6 Plus demand, but also simply did not have enough for a true launch. I have yet to see anyone say that their 6 Plus will be delivered launch day which says to me the stock they did have went to the stored for launch day and they simply did not make enough for a proper launch.

Of course demand was higher than expected, but you would hear some people scheduled to get their 6 Plus launch day via mail; I have yet to see anyone say that but rather 2 week minimum. But I bet the stores will have 6 Pluses in stock launch day which makes me believe the stock Apple did have went mainly to the stores.
    I ordered a 6 & 6+ at 3:40am Eastern Time on Friday & both are being delivered on launch day... But later that morning my friend tried to order a plus, and was told 3-4 weeks. Smh

Thanks

Did anybody here from tmobile got a delivery date:scratchinghead

My iPhone 6+128 gb (Gold) will be delivered by Oct 7th.... I pre-ordered it on Friday @ 12:50 am pacific time ... Hope it gets to me sooner..

Mine had an Oct 2-13 delivery from at&t,
    but now says back ordered???!!!!

My iphone 6 128 gig silver will be delivered on 9/19

My iphone 6 plus 128 gig silver says 10/1-10/6 ( ordered at 2:20am CST) it said 9/19 but email confirmation had the 10/1 date.

Hoping it gets here sooner.

Both ordered through the apple store app on my 5S.

Lol, just checked and it's back to preparing for shipment

I was all over the Apple store app in the lead up to preorder time here on Fri in Australia. Really annoyed crap out me to find that up to time I could no long keep trying the app, which kept saying 'we'll be back soon', about 5:20pm, I had to jump in the car and drive somewhere. I then freaked when I realised the time was now 7:15pm only to find I couldn't order a plus 128GB, only a 6 64GB silver for the gf. So I ended up on the online store only to see the delivery day on the 6 plus had already frustratingly blown out to 7-16 Oct!

All I can say to Apple is thanks for rewarding diligence in attempting to purchase at the time the store was meant to be open

Ordered a 6 plus Grey 128gb, says delivery in November. Sucks donkey dong, might try to cancel it and just go to the store.

Ordered mine from the att store at 8am after having the option to get one sooner at 3am. I decided not to get one and just wait then I decided to try it anyway lol. Well my status says preparing to ship but shows 10/31 -11/11. Wth!? Lol oh well at least I get the one I want. 6plus 128gb silver. Bring on my iTunes movies finally lol.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by stulaw11 View Post
    My feeling is that Apple grossly underestimated the 6 Plus demand, but also simply did not have enough for a true launch. I have yet to see anyone say that their 6 Plus will be delivered launch day which says to me the stock (or majority of it) they did have went to the stores for launch day and they simply did not make enough for a proper launch.

My feeling is that Apple grossly underestimated the 6 Plus demand, but also simply did not have enough for a true launch. I have yet to see anyone say that their 6 Plus will be delivered launch day which says to me the stock they did have went to the stored for launch day and they simply did not make enough for a proper launch.

I got a confirmation email for my 6+ with delivery 9/19

iPhone 6, 64 gig, space gray will be here Friday via regular mail.

Nothing from tmobile.

Any verizon wireless customers have the same thing when you check on order status:

"Here is the status of your Pre-Order:

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 6 64GB on Verizon has already shipped. Currently sitting in NJ. Now Amazon already delivered my holster and clear gel case today.

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    Ordered mine 10 mins after pre sale started... went to sleep got an email at 6am saying that My CC info was not correct...

Fixed that issue and order Went through.. called ATT that morning to confirm...

Shipping date then Showed 10/31-11/11 at this point I was Going to just convince myself thats the release date and not the 19th LOL

Well Checked this morning ..

now shows Preparing to Ship and a new date of 10/2 - 10/13

Not sure whats going on but I think that the systems won't show anything near what its going to be till this week.

Though Last year and the years before that ... preparing shipment meant that it arrived on day 1....

Anyone else with ATT have this issue ?
    I got the same notice from AT&T. I called and they told me that I was set for a day one delivery. Look for your phone to arrive this Friday.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cbale33 For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-09-15)

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Space Gray from the At&t webiste on preorder day at 3am. the first ship dates were 11/10- 11/27! Two months from now! And then I check back today the dates have improved to 10/13- 10/22. I hope they keep on improving the shipping times, but Ive been reading that all 6 Plus models are shipping 3-4 weeks.

I already see a hold charge for the iPhone's tax on my credit card. At&t said that the charge will post as soon as the phone ships.
    But I will also try to get one in store.
    Last edited by vincentpjimenez; 2014-09-15 at 09:01 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

I did my PreOrder via the Apple App, but found out it was a mistake, because I tried ordering the Gold 16GB and it kept telling me it was unavailable to Ship So....I tried a different Color, Space Grey & i was able to get THAT Color, so....i went to try and see if I could get the Gold Again..and was meet with a Message that said it was unavailable to Ship; So I went back to get the Space Grey BUT....it was To unavailable to get...so I just went ahead & got the Silver. Now after i got my Preorder # I decided to try the Web site to see if I'd have better Luck, and ya know WHAT!!!!, I WAS able to get the 16GB Gold 6, so Now that the preorders over with someone got my OTHER phone that i had reserved. So I'll be getting mine on 9/19 w/o having to stand in line & if i wanted to switch to a larger size i could w/o having to go wait in line. I can't WAIT to try out iOS8.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast