Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'QuickShare' is a New Social Sharing Tweak for iOS 7

Default 'QuickShare' is a New Social Sharing Tweak for iOS 7

For those of you that use Twitter, Facebook, or the Messages application in iOS 7, you might be interested in a new free jailbreak tweak called QuickShare by iOS developer Delphox.

QuickShare is an Activator-based jailbreak tweak that lets you assign an Activator action to opening the QuickShare interface. The interface looks very sleek and iOS 7-like, as you can see from the screenshot of the QuickShare interface shown above.

When you invoke the Activator action that you assigned to QuickShare, you will be able to ether tap on a Twitter button, a Facebook button, or a Messages button. The Twitter button will bring you to a Tweet composition sheet where you can type a Tweet that you can then Tweet to Twitter. The Facebook button will bring you to a Facebook post composition sheet where you can type a status update that you can then Post to Facebook. Finally, the Messages application will bring you to a message composition sheet, where you can choose a recipient and then send the SMS or iMessage to the recipient that you chose. The close button will close the QuickShare interface.

The tweak doesn't come with any options to configure apart from being able to configure an Activator action, which can be accessed from the Activator preferences pane or the Activator application icon itself:

You can download QuickShare for free from Cydia's ModMyi repository. iOS 7 is required for the installation.

Name: QuickShare
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: Delphox
    Editor's Rating:  4/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-09-14 at 11:43 PM.

I installed it, but could not find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Uffen90 View Post
    I installed it, but could not find it anywhere.
    Did you install it from the third-party repo that we included in the article?

Nope, installed it direct from cydia ?

Nope, installed it direct from cydia ?
    As we stated in the article (reading really does help, ha!), the version in the ModMyi repository has a bug and to make the tweak work, you need to install the version from the third-party repository. An update for the version in the ModMyi repository is coming soon.

I found that out. But my problem were that I installed the tweak before I read your article.
    And after I read it i didn't see the repo before you mentioned it. But thx for the help.

I found that out. But my problem were that I installed the tweak before I read your article.
    And after I read it i didn't see the repo before you mentioned it. But thx for the help.
    Tyler from our repo has pushed an update for the tweak, so you can download the updated version from ModMyi's repository now. Try refreshing your sources for that update

Thx for the help. i'll look for that.