Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Size Comparison of iPhone 5/5s and iPhone 6/6 Plus [Video]

Most of you iPhone users are virgins when it comes to bigger displays. 5.5 inches is nothing compared to som of the biggest android phones out there. Stop crying, the 6+ is a great size.

Quote Originally Posted by logodude View Post
    it should be noted that the 6+ has a feature to combat this issue. Double taping (not press) the home button brings the top of any app to a spot on the screen where it can easily be reached one handed.
    Yes, that feature is called Reachability.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

The gals in my office want the Plus and that's who is buying all the phablets. Only a guy with a man purse could lug around one.

Nice to see iSheep admitting that Apple was wrong to deny its customers what they have been asking for instead of the crap they have been forcing down everyones throats. Still a few years short unfortunately, keep trying Apple, you might actually get it one of these days.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    Nice to see iSheep admitting that Apple was wrong to deny its customers what they have been asking for instead of the crap they have been forcing down everyones throats. Still a few years short unfortunately, keep trying Apple, you might actually get it one of these days.
    You're so cool... I wish I could be like you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2014-09-15), Zokunei (2014-09-14)

A nizamudin
    Iphone 6 and plus are crap

Ugh... I could could on for hours on how Android users are the true "sheep" when you consider how sheep ares used, in that you are blind to the fact Google is totally fleecing you for all your data with their "free" OS, but that's off topic.

Regarding primary comment, you still make the childish, fanboy assumption that anyone who uses an Apple product thinks alike and agrees with everything Apple does. There are plenty of people who have been requesting a larger Apple phone. There are plenty of people who even left iPhone for Android for a larger screen, and are now coming back, and then there are people like me who, despite this news, still want a 4" screen and will hold onto and care for their 5S until the bitter end many years from now. Yu can see examples of this on comments on blogs and forums everywhere, if you would pay attention and take your fanboy blinders off.

Why don't you grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    6 Plus fits fine in tight jeans, even for me being 5 foot tall.
    Sorry, but I just can't believe that. My wife is 5'3" and I know how smaller her pants are. No way a phone like that is fitting in her front pockets. MAYBE her back pockets, but it'll definitely be sticking out over half way, and probably fall out or get broken.
    Last edited by fleurya; 2014-09-14 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post

Sorry, but I just can't believe that. My wife is 5'3" and I know how smaller her pants are. No way a phone like that is fitting in her front pockets. MAYBE her back pockets, but it'll definitely be sticking out over half way, and probably fall out or get broken.
    I stand by my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Meaning, you could effectively use your iPad as a phone if you want. Heck, eventually we'll all be using our TV's to make phone calls:

Back to the Future Part 2 (6/12) Movie CLIP - Future Marty Is Terminated (1989) HD - YouTube

(the above clip was made in 1985 and depicts the far-future of 2015, lol)
    Yeah the big TV and video conferencing totally remind me of xBox 360 video chat. I was going to say they missed the mark on using a physical card for ID, but in truth, it came true and now we're just sailing past it!

Earlier in the movie a guy is using a tablet to try to get Marty to sign the petition for the clock tower.

Also, in that same house scene the kids are using some kind of glasses display. Made me think of Glyth/Oculus Rift/Google Glass. Also, voice activated automated home is not far off.

Is this the end of small phones as we know it? If so, I'm screwed.

No one shot any video at the keynote comparing them directly?

Thanks

I use my iPhone 4 & Samsung Note 2 and I love the 5.5" screen and I have never broken the screen and I'm due an upgrade next month so I want the 6+ what one are you getting?

Thanks

Default Size Comparison of iPhone 5/5s and iPhone 6/6 Plus [Video]
    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    No one shot any video at the keynote comparing them directly?
    http://youtu.be/jjs8k1TUjxI

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I had our fabrication shop make a sheet metal mock up with specs given, even rolled the edges on a bead roller to see for myself if it would be comfortable as I ride Harleys.
    That's awesome. Do you have a picture of it?
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2014-09-14 at 08:16 PM.

Me too, I so wish I could have a phone that drops apart within 12 months instead of one that will still be solid four years on

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Just got my Spigen ip6+ case in the mail! Now I know what I'll actually be holding!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12